+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi i am cec applicant aor 13 jan 2020 still waiting for pr its more than 13 months now no update
Eligibility recommended pass
Medical passed expired
Additional docs not required
Called cic no update since 8 months
It’s horrible seriously
You're not alone. My AOR is January 10, 2020. PNP outland. ADR provided in November, 2020 still under review.

Still waiting...
Keep the faith, Bro.

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi...I'm Still waiting for my PPR...Getting very impatient now.
AOR - 27th Jan 2020
Medicals Passed - 11th Feb
Biometrics - 14th Feb
PNP-O (India)
I have raised 3 webforms till now, in July, October and November to know if my eligibility, background and criminal stage is passed or not. But in all three webforms I received same generic response from cic that my application is in process and it is delayed due to global pandemic.
My medicals got expired on 24th dec and my status changed from 'medicals passed' to 'you do not require a medical test'. No email for re-medical yet. Also no reply on the webform which i raised regarding my current application status and if remedicals are required or not.
I hope they haven't forgotten about my application.
Ditto. AOR - 29th Jan 2020, PNP-O India.
The wait is so frustrating, and no indication of when they might process the application for PPR.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Ditto. AOR - 29th Jan 2020, PNP-O India.
The wait is so frustrating, and no indication of when they might process the application for PPR.
The generic webforms are especially infuriating. In a fair world they should only allowed to work on the oldest applications first before they touch the new files

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello everyone. I got my ITA last week under CEC . i am getting a section for proof of fund. As i got ITA under CEC, i dont have to show fund. should i just upload a letter of explanation. or fund statement. or both.

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
'medicals passed' changing to 'you do not require a medical test', according to @legalfalcon in another thread meant that the medicals were being reevaluated, if I remember correctly. My medicals expired Dec 20 and nothing happened until a week after, when I got a GU and the status also changed to 'you do not require a medical test'. Hoping this means that good news is on the way soon.

Did you get a ghost update when the medicals expired?
Hey, did you your medical extended or got a re-medical request ? Any progress on COPR ?

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application Centre (VFS GLOBAL) - Port Louis
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello experts & Legal falcon

I have seen lot of people talking about medical extension etc but i have neither received a request to redo the medical nor an extension.

My medical* was done on 29/01/2020 and a year has already elapsed. I have ordered gcms and my final is approved**. Any idea what will happen next?

*MEDICAL
MEDICAL: 1

Created Date: 2020/01/28 23:34:15
Created By: -----------
Updated Date: 2020/01/29 06:41:30
Updated By: -----------
UCI: -----------
Family Name: -----------
Given Name: -----------
Type: Medical
Validity Date: 2020/12/21
Status Updated By:
Status Updated Date: 2020/01/29
Assigned To:
Assigned By: -----------
Due Date: 2020/02/27
Activity #: -----------
IME#: -----------
UMI: -----------
Assessed For: All
IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Granted
RMO:
M Profile: 1
Description: No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38
(1)(a)

S Profile: 1
Description: No

------------------------------
**ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Hello experts & Legal falcon

I have seen lot of people talking about medical extension etc but i have neither received a request to redo the medical nor an extension.

My medical* was done on 29/01/2020 and a year has already elapsed. I have ordered gcms and my final is approved**. Any idea what will happen next?

*MEDICAL
MEDICAL: 1

Created Date: 2020/01/28 23:34:15
Created By: -----------
Updated Date: 2020/01/29 06:41:30
Updated By: -----------
UCI: -----------
Family Name: -----------
Given Name: -----------
Type: Medical
Validity Date: 2020/12/21
Status Updated By:
Status Updated Date: 2020/01/29
Assigned To:
Assigned By: -----------
Due Date: 2020/02/27
Activity #: -----------
IME#: -----------
UMI: -----------
Assessed For: All
IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Granted
RMO:
M Profile: 1
Description: No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38
(1)(a)

S Profile: 1
Description: No

------------------------------
**ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Hey buddy, just checking if you have received any updates on this. This post is almost months old and I believe you would have received some information on this. Please share what has happened since your post so I could relate it with my case and get a hint on what I need to do ahead.

Reactions: Emprexx

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hey buddy, just checking if you have received any updates on this. This post is almost months old and I believe you would have received some information on this. Please share what has happened since your post so I could relate it with my case and get a hint on what I need to do ahead.
Nothing yet bro except my medical was extended till next year as per GCMS report. Regarding official updates on my profile, nothing has changed.

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Nothing yet bro except my medical was extended till next year as per GCMS report. Regarding official updates on my profile, nothing has changed.
Thanks for responding back bro. I hope yours is processed soon and you get the good news :D. I'm still awaiting for progress on my profile.

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hey, have you ever called Pretoria VO? Did they give you any info at all?
Hello, I have called them last week and a rude lady picked up.

She didn't want to provide me any info, she told me to wait and hang down the phone when I was still talking to her. :(

Therefore, I decided to send them an email. However, no response from them yet though.

• Sad
Reactions: îleless

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I have called them last week and a rude lady picked up.

She didn't want to provide me any info, she told me to wait and hang down the phone when I was still talking to her. :(

Therefore, I decided to send them an email. However, no response from them yet though.
That's well rude. It took them more than a month to reply to my web form last time I sent one. I thought I'd give them a call whilst I wait for my gcms notes but I probably won't now...

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon Firstly i want to thank you continuous guidance since last 2 years.
I can gladly say that i have received my PPR and I needed some your guidance for passport submission.
My query is do i have to print the email and fill my (applicant) details in the given table and submit it along with my passport at the VFS centre.
Also if there is any applicant from Pakistan reading this message can you please guide me how to book two way courier ? Thank you

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Hi All, i have a post PPR question regarding POF. During application, I did show half of the money in bank balance and remaining half as EPF balance. I got the PPR recently. My question is can I show the EPF balance as POF during immigration at the time of landing or it should be liquidated and shown as cash or bank balance only ?

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi All, i have a post PPR question regarding POF. During application, I did show half of the money in bank balance and remaining half as EPF balance. I got the PPR recently. My question is can I show the EPF balance as POF during immigration at the time of landing or it should be liquidated and shown as cash or bank balance only ?
I think you can show it in the form of EPF only and mention in a letter that it could be broken and liquidated whenever necessary.