+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
Anybody on this thread still waiting for PPR? Was your medical extended?
Hi...I'm Still waiting for my PPR...Getting very impatient now.
AOR - 27th Jan 2020
Medicals Passed - 11th Feb
Biometrics - 14th Feb
PNP-O (India)
I have raised 3 webforms till now, in July, October and November to know if my eligibility, background and criminal stage is passed or not. But in all three webforms I received same generic response from cic that my application is in process and it is delayed due to global pandemic.
My medicals got expired on 24th dec and my status changed from 'medicals passed' to 'you do not require a medical test'. No email for re-medical yet. Also no reply on the webform which i raised regarding my current application status and if remedicals are required or not.
I hope they haven't forgotten about my application.

Reactions: Emprexx

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
AOR - 27th Jan 2020
Biometrics - 14th Feb
PNP-O (India)
I have raised 3 webforms till now, in July, October and November to know if my eligibility, background and criminal stage is passed or not. But in all three webforms I received same generic response from cic that my application is in process and it is delayed due to global pandemic.
My medicals got expired on 24th dec and my status changed from 'medicals passed' to 'you do not require a medical test'. No email for re-medical yet. Also no reply on the webform which i raised regarding my current application status and if remedicals are required or not.
You can apply for GCMS notes or give IRCC a call.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
AOR - 27th Jan 2020
Biometrics - 14th Feb
PNP-O (India)
I'm in the same situation. I've not been getting any response to my web form enquiries since September. My Medicals expired in December as well. It's really frustrating.

Meanwhile, did you get a request in your account profile for Schedule 4 form? I did in November.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
AOR - 27th Jan 2020
Biometrics - 14th Feb
PNP-O (India)

'medicals passed' changing to 'you do not require a medical test', according to @legalfalcon in another thread meant that the medicals were being reevaluated, if I remember correctly. My medicals expired Dec 20 and nothing happened until a week after, when I got a GU and the status also changed to 'you do not require a medical test'. Hoping this means that good news is on the way soon.

Did you get a ghost update when the medicals expired?

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
You can apply for GCMS notes or give IRCC a call.
Gcms notes would take another 45-60 days to arrive so i didn't order hoping that I would get my ppr by then. And I'm not able to call ircc from India. How do you call them from here?

I'm in the same situation. I've not been getting any response to my web form enquiries since September. My Medicals expired in December as well. It's really frustrating.

Meanwhile, did you get a request in your account profile for Schedule 4 form? I did in November.
No I did not get a request for schedule 4 form. Everything has just stopped since March :(

'medicals passed' changing to 'you do not require a medical test', according to @legalfalcon in another thread meant that the medicals were being reevaluated, if I remember correctly. My medicals expired Dec 20 and nothing happened until a week after, when I got a GU and the status also changed to 'you do not require a medical test'. Hoping this means that good news is on the way soon.

Did you get a ghost update when the medicals expired?
I have a friend who applied on the same day as mine... Her medicals are going to expire on 5th jan but she got an email from IRCC to submit new medicals.
medicals passed' changing to 'you do not require a medical test' would indicate reevaluation if this happened before medicals getting expired. But in my case the status changed after medicals expired which is because I believe the system automatically updates your status to the default message after document has expired. But i really hope they reevaluate the medicals and some good news is on the way.
Yes. I got a ghost update when my medicals expired. But it was not actually a ghost update because my medical status had changed from 'passed' to 'you do not require the test'.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Gcms notes would take another 45-60 days to arrive so i didn't order hoping that I would get my ppr by then. And I'm not able to call ircc from India. How do you call them from here?

No I did not get a request for schedule 4 form. Everything has just stopped since March :(

I have a friend who applied on the same day as mine... Her medicals are going to expire on 5th jan but she got an email from IRCC to submit new medicals.
medicals passed' changing to 'you do not require a medical test' would indicate reevaluation if this happened before medicals getting expired. But in my case the status changed after medicals expired which is because I believe the system automatically updates your status to the default message after document has expired. But i really hope they reevaluate the medicals and some good news is on the way.
Yes. I got a ghost update when my medicals expired. But it was not actually a ghost update because my medical status had changed from 'passed' to 'you do not require the test'.
My GCMS notes took 30 days in August / September. Sure, while they may take more time now, they definitely give a good idea on the status of the application. As far as calls are concerned, you can use TextNow.

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
My GCMS notes took 30 days in August / September. Sure, while they may take more time now, they definitely give a good idea on the status of the application. As far as calls are concerned, you can use TextNow.
Yes, it is taking more than 60 days now for gcms. Thanks for suggesting textnow, i'll try that on monday. But is it okay if we call them directly being an outland applicant? Is it not meant only for people residing in canada right now? I hope it doesn't cause any issue if i call them.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Yes, it is taking more than 60 days now for gcms. Thanks for suggesting textnow, i'll try that on monday. But is it okay if we call them directly being an outland applicant? Is it not meant only for people residing in canada right now? I hope it doesn't cause any issue if i call them.
There are no issues to call whether it’s inland or Outland. It’s just that if your application is not currently in Canada they wouldn’t have an update. And with that I mean say if your VO is NDVO and your application then is in New Delhi then you wouldn’t get an update even on call.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

After my medicals status changed to "Not needed" I got a ghost update the next day...and this was on 20th December.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

After my medicals status changed to "Not needed" I got a ghost update the next day...and this was on 20th December.

chaNme

Jan 18, 2021
Hi...I received AOR on Dec 2....On Jan 15 I received Biometrics request....I would like to know whether the Biometrics request comes after you pass medical....PR on CEC in Canada applicant.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Hi i am cec applicant aor 13 jan 2020 still waiting for pr its more than 13 months now no update
Eligibility recommended pass
Medical passed expired
Additional docs not required
Called cic no update since 8 months
It’s horrible seriously