caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi did anyone got eligiblity status as Review Required. Mine is Jan 31, 2020 AOR. I called IRCC and they told me my eligibility is Review Required. I am not sure on this can some help me on this
Did they provide the reason for the RR? It just means that a junior staff member has asked an officer to review an aspect of your application before making a decision. Did you request your GCMS file?

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Did they provide the reason for the RR? It just means that a junior staff member has asked an officer to review an aspect of your application before making a decision. Did you request your GCMS file?
They did only told me the status I have applied for gcms notes on 24th apr.Is there anything need to be worried?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
They did only told me the status I have applied for gcms notes on 24th apr.Is there anything need to be worried?
Looks like ATIP took a 60 day extension on your GCMS file, should be arriving in the next few weeks? Wouldn't worry, it's fairly common.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Sorry notes applied on 24 june
Not a problem. You should be getting them soon. Now a days these notes are coming through in 2-3 weeks in many cases. When you receive them review the last few pages in the " notes" section. It will have the reason for the RR.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Not a problem. You should be getting them soon. Now a days these notes are coming through in 2-3 weeks in many cases. When you receive them review the last few pages in the " notes" section. It will have the reason for the RR.
Is there anything need to be worried about RR. Because most of the people seeing met/passed

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Is there anything need to be worried about RR. Because most of the people seeing met/passed
Related to proof of funds, employment verification, work experience, reference letter, etc are some of the common reasons to trigger an RR. Wait to see the notes what is mentioned.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Related to proof of funds, employment verification, work experience, reference letter, etc are some of the common reasons to trigger an RR. Wait to see the notes what is mentioned.
Ok all we can do is to wait for notes thanks for prompt reply

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello, @legalfalcon ,
Can you give an insight about this web response. The web form reply did not mention about eligibility, so I am a bit confused. Your help would be appreciated. AOR: 23 Jan, PNP-Outland.

<Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.>

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, @legalfalcon ,
Can you give an insight about this web response. The web form reply did not mention about eligibility, so I am a bit confused. Your help would be appreciated. AOR: 23 Jan, PNP-Outland.

<Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.>
Since the eligibility is silent, either it is pending or is concluded, and a final review is pending. You should send another webform and specifically ask for eligibility, or you can see your GCMS notes to details.

You can also call IRCC and ask.

anonimus

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I just have a basic inquiry on the webforms. I submitted it once requesting for an update, and I received a generic response that my application is being processed without any details. Is there a way that the webform should be submitted in order for any concrete updates to be given?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Since the eligibility is silent, either it is pending or is concluded, and a final review is pending. You should send another webform and specifically ask for eligibility, or you can see your GCMS notes to details.

You can also call IRCC and ask.

Thank you. I will ask about eligibility separately again.

khurram009

May 28, 2020
I posted the same information in other thread as well but didn't get response...
I request all to please have a look on my profile and answer my questions given below...

My profile is as given below.

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.
Biometrics enrolled 13th Feb 2020.

I didn't get any GU until today. After reading your comments on this forum, I, too, got curious and decided to raise a webform in order to get information about my application. So, I raised a webform on the 08th of June 2020. The response from the IRCC agent for my webform was as given below...

Eligibility: The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

I applied GCMS notes on the same day after receiving the response for my webform to get in-depth knowledge of my application process so that i may take necessary steps if required.

I raised a webform again on the 29th of June 2020, and i got the following responce from the IRCC agent today.

Eligibility: The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the Eligibility Requirements under the class of immigration for which you have applied.

My GCMS notes that were generated on the 30th of june 2020 state that my Eligibility is Recommended passed.

Is there something to be worried about?

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I posted the same information in other thread as well but didn't get response...
I request all to please have a look on my profile and answer my questions given below...

My profile is as given below.

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.
Biometrics enrolled 13th Feb 2020.

I didn't get any GU until today. After reading your comments on this forum, I, too, got curious and decided to raise a webform in order to get information about my application. So, I raised a webform on the 08th of June 2020. The response from the IRCC agent for my webform was as given below...

Eligibility: The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

I applied GCMS notes on the same day after receiving the response for my webform to get in-depth knowledge of my application process so that i may take necessary steps if required.

I raised a webform again on the 29th of June 2020, and i got the following responce from the IRCC agent today.

Eligibility: The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the Eligibility Requirements under the class of immigration for which you have applied.

My GCMS notes that were generated on the 30th of june 2020 state that my Eligibility is Recommended passed.

Is there something to be worried about?
It looks fine.