+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I applied for a BOWP and got an email saying my application has been updated. I quickly logged in and checked the application status: only to see a letter saying my biometrics are valid until 2028!
All that excitement for nothing! Sigh. But I guess that means my permit is being looked at.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I was an outland CEC applicant. In the past couple of hours since I heard the news I was already able to get the updated document they needed, but reading the letter again and it sounds like the decision is very much final:
Did you submit your pay stubs to indicate the employment dates of that company? I have start and end date in my reference letter but it doesn't mention that this specific duty was performed in this time frame. Not sure if that is going to be a problem.

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Congratulations..Are you PnP paper base ?
Update:

Received my GCMS notes today and found out that Decision have been made and my file is approve, ready for visa.

AOR: Jan 10, 2020
MEP: Jan 23, 2020
GU1: March 05, 2020 (Eligibility Met - As per GCMS notes)
GU2: April 08, 2020 (Case approved - As per GCMS notes)
Waiting for PPR now.........

I hope this would help.

thanks,
Usman

May 15, 2020
I was an outland CEC applicant. In the past couple of hours since I heard the news I was already able to get the updated document they needed, but reading the letter again and it sounds like the decision is very much final:
Can You please clear it about the date? please reply the below inquiries:
1. Did you have the date of sign in the work reference letter?
2. About the duration: Did you have the month, year to month, year?
If both questions are yes. then are you talking about the date, month, year to date, month, year formate missing?

Last edited:

adeptonline

Apr 26, 2018
Who have been able to reach IRCC via phone call? I have been trying to reach them, but not available. Kindly help with the number to reach them this period. Regards

shmups

Feb 19, 2020
Can You please clear it about the date? please reply the below inquiries:
1. Did you have the date of sign in the work reference letter?
2. About the duration: Did you have the month, year to month, year?
If both questions are yes. then are you talking about the date, month, year to date, month, year formate missing?
1. Yes, the document indicated the date it was signed.
2. The duration dates were missing, which is the reason for refusal.

shmups

Feb 19, 2020
Did you submit your pay stubs to indicate the employment dates of that company? I have start and end date in my reference letter but it doesn't mention that this specific duty was performed in this time frame. Not sure if that is going to be a problem.
Yes, I did include pay stubs that are dated. I included my last three stubs though, so they had no indication of when I started working, only when I ended employment there.

The reference letter should explicitly include the start and end date of your employment. It should also outline the duties your performed during your employment.

May 15, 2020
In one of my employment verification letter shows August 2019 to December 2019.

Is it ok? Or CIC will reject it due to the exact date is missing. Say 19 August to 17 December 2019.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
In one of my employment verification letter shows August 2019 to December 2019.

Is it ok? Or CIC will reject it due to the exact date is missing. Say 19 August to 17 December 2019.
Little mistakes like this can seriously jeopardized your application.
I'd suggest you raise a web form and upload the correct/updated document.

darrenfrances

Jan 9, 2014
I'm seeing a lot of people writing that they got more information about their case by submitting a web form. What kind of query would you raise in the web form to get more info about your case?