+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
We hope outlanders will receive some news soon, since situation is getting better in Alberta.
I hope too, did you got file number before they imposed Covid-19 changes? I have file number before these changes affected, i am not sure when they will resume, they will resume on our files which are already submitted or we have to re-apply?

Shahzaib Ejaz

Jun 16, 2020
I hope too, did you got file number before they imposed Covid-19 changes? I have file number before these changes affected, i am not sure when they will resume, they will resume on our files which are already submitted or we have to re-apply?
I didn't get your point regarding file number? Should we get a file number once we got NOI Isn't?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I didn't get your point regarding file number? Should we get a file number once we got NOI Isn't?
They allocate file number once you apply for PNP after getting NOI. I got NOI in early March 2020, then i applied for PNP and got file number from them, as my application was processing, this lockdown happened due to pandemic and they stopped processing outlander's applications. Now i am on hold until further notice. I am curious will they resume applications once they remove restrictions or i have to re-apply, more likely i hope they will resume files already submitted.

Shahzaib Ejaz

Jun 16, 2020
They allocate file number once you apply for PNP after getting NOI. I got NOI in early March 2020, then i applied for PNP and got file number from them, as my application was processing, this lockdown happened due to pandemic and they stopped processing outlander's applications. Now i am on hold until further notice. I am curious will they resume applications once they remove restrictions or i have to re-apply, more likely i hope they will resume files already submitted.
Bro are you outlander? And when you created EE profile?

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
hi all ..plz help..is a salary certificate from the employer is sufficient for salary proof or do we need anything else ?my noc is 1241
pizzazz help