+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
They allocate file number once you apply for PNP after getting NOI. I got NOI in early March 2020, then i applied for PNP and got file number from them, as my application was processing, this lockdown happened due to pandemic and they stopped processing outlander's applications. Now i am on hold until further notice. I am curious will they resume applications once they remove restrictions or i have to re-apply, more likely i hope they will resume files already submitted.
I just got my AOR today..I think outlanders application is in progress

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I just got my AOR today..I think outlanders application is in progress
Congratulations!!! That is good news indeed.
So I got a NOI on 29 Apr (same day the temporary hold came into effect). I sent in all my documents to AINP and on 15 May, I got an email acknowledging receipt of the documents and a File number PN XXXXXXXXXX . What does this mean?
Is there a possibility of nomination and if so generally how long does it take for them to decide? TIA

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations!!! That is good news indeed.
So I got a NOI on 29 Apr (same day the temporary hold came into effect). I sent in all my documents to AINP and on 15 May, I got an email acknowledging receipt of the documents and a File number PN XXXXXXXXXX . What does this mean?
Is there a possibility of nomination and if so generally how long does it take for them to decide? TIA
From what I ve seen or heard,it takes 1.5-3months to get nomination

Reactions: dpinsent

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
They allocate file number once you apply for PNP after getting NOI. I got NOI in early March 2020, then i applied for PNP and got file number from them, as my application was processing, this lockdown happened due to pandemic and they stopped processing outlander's applications. Now i am on hold until further notice. I am curious will they resume applications once they remove restrictions or i have to re-apply, more likely i hope they will resume files already submitted.
Mine is the same. NOI 29 April and File number on 15 May, I'm an overseas applicant.