+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
AINP has updated its website yesterday with below details.

No update in the draw date since 29th Jan 2020.
No update in nomination quota for 2020
No update in applications awaiting eligibility.
Update in AOS stream queue

The following numbers are accurate as of February 18, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) set the limits for nominations the AINP can issue each year.

The AINP issued all 6,000 certificates for 2019. The number of nominations the AINP can issue for 2020 is not yet available; however the AINP will continue to assess applications in the queue and issue nominations in 2020.

Approximately 1,925 applications await assessment for eligibility.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

The AINP does not provide status updates.

AINP Stream/Category/IndustryNumber of Applications in the queue (approximate)The AINP is assessing applications received before (approximate)
Alberta Opportunity StreamOver 1,625September 27, 2019

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) set the limits for nominations the AINP can issue each year.

The AINP issued all 6,000 certificates for 2019. The number of nominations the AINP can issue for 2020 is not yet available; however the AINP will continue to assess applications in the queue and issue nominations in 2020.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

AINP Stream/Category/IndustryNumber of Applications in the queue (approximate)The AINP is assessing applications received before (approximate)
saw this at Alberta site.

Alberta Opportunity Stream

Difference of both is 300, so pleas explain more what they really meant by this.

Reactions: Afolashade1

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
saw this at Alberta site.

Alberta Opportunity Stream

Difference of both is 300, so pleas explain more what they really meant by this.
From what I understand, they are 2 different streams which AINP runs. 1,925 is from EE & 1,625 is from AOS. The difference in numbers indicates they run separately and most likely are a part of total nomination quota they receive.

It is open for interpretation so probably someone with more info can shed some light on this.

Reactions: Loren27

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
From what I understand, they are 2 different streams which AINP runs. 1,925 is from EE & 1,625 is from AOS. The difference in numbers indicates they run separately and most likely are a part of total nomination quota they receive.

It is open for interpretation so probably someone with more info can shed some light on this.
yeah, wish someone will throw more light on it. Because I want to know if the 1925 is total applicants ( AOS inclusive) or different applicants summing up to 3548 applicants

Reactions: MatAb

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I don't know if people managing and updating Alberta site are philosopher's. they don't like making things clear for applicants to understand out-rightly.

Reactions: Loren27

a__smirnoff

Feb 25, 2020
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Category........
Other
Could anyone advise me?
I am 24 y.o. and have only 2 years of work experience. Do I have a chance to receive NOI or it is necessary to have as much work expierence as possible? I mean were there cases when applicants with less that 3 years of work experience got NOI?
Thank in advance!
PS. my NOC 2132 mechanical engineer, CRS score 403

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020

This make sure that till now in Feb 2020 there was only 1 draw on 20th (as reported by people getting NOI).. I think there can be 2nd draw of the month tomorrow

Reactions: praveerparmar

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Could anyone advise me?
I am 24 y.o. and have only 2 years of work experience. Do I have a chance to receive NOI or it is necessary to have as much work expierence as possible? I mean were there cases when applicants with less that 3 years of work experience got NOI?
Thank in advance!
Such queries can't be replied with surity...
My suggestion is you are still too young-- improve your IELTS (LRWS 8777) and increase work ex to 3 years -- you can qualify through federal Express entry..

Reactions: JustyEmems

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
yeah, wish someone will throw more light on it. Because I want to know if the 1925 is total applicants ( AOS inclusive) or different applicants summing up to 3548 applicants
Don't trust these numbers. They haven't changed since October at least - I've been watching the website on a regular basis. The only thing they updated is a date and the table of NOI draws. The rest remains unchanged.

Reactions: MatAb

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Could anyone advise me?
Thank in advance!
If you have 2 years experience from Canada and you have a connection to Alberta (job offer, work experience, relatives..) if I were you I'd give it a shot. If you're an outland applicant: improve your IELTS, gain one more year of experience and wait till you are 25, because if I am not wrong in the age range 25-29 you gain the most CRS points for your age. After this you should be over 450-> a big chance for Express entry itself.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Could anyone advise me?
Thank in advance!
My husband only has 1 year of experience and I have 9 months only. You should be fine

a__smirnoff

Feb 25, 2020
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Category........
Other
Such queries can't be replied with surity...
My suggestion is you are still too young-- improve your IELTS (LRWS 8777) and increase work ex to 3 years -- you can qualify through federal Express entry..
I have already got clb9 for my last exam session. I have previously suggested that Alberta would consider me as young prospective candidate with important for province education (my university major is petroleum engineering) and relevant 2 years of experience...
Anyway, I will try to create my EE profile and hope to receive NOI.
Thank you for your answer!

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Don't trust these numbers. They haven't changed since October at least - I've been watching the website on a regular basis. The only thing they updated is a date and the table of NOI draws. The rest remains unchanged.
The numbers actually updated. I started following the page since Jan as I entered the pool, initially it was 2,750 & was later changed to 1,925 in their 4th Feb update.