+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hi Guys,

Needs help in understanding this requirement from WES.

for question 1(description below). it is clear that they need clear copy/color xerox of Degree/convocation or provisional (more details in below description)

Osmania University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 1999

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 1999

• Not Received

main confusion is question 2.(above description) Statement of Marks -- as for this message it clear that it requires marks memo, but when I click on required document it gives further details (below description)

It would be helpful if someone or anyone from Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad have applied for WES recently.

"
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

What you need to do:
For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

Jain University and Mangalore University students
If you studied at Jain University or Mangalore University, you will upload your documents via Docswallet Direct Verify System. Go to Jain University’s direct verify page or Mangalore University’s direct verify page and follow the steps. Docswallet facilitates electronic transmission of verified documents from your university to WES.
Note: Jain University and Mangalore University are the only institutions for which Docswallet submission is accepted.

2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks
This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number.
College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check if your college has autonomous status click here.
What you need to do:
For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else.

Jain University and Mangalore University students
If you studied at Jain University or Mangalore University, you will upload your documents via Docswallet Direct Verify System. Go to Jain University’s direct verify page or Mangalore University’s direct verify page and follow the steps. Docswallet facilitates electronic transmission of verified documents from your university to WES.
Note: Jain University and Mangalore University are the only institutions for which Docswallet submission is accepted.

"

Regards
Ravi
Your query should be short n precise...

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
They got the documents for AOS on Dec 16th. NOI in Jan (22nd I think).
New application sent on Jan 30th and file number received on Feb 11th. On Friday (Feb 21st) I got a message they successfully cancelled my original AOS application upon my request.

Sukh_3$

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
They got the documents for AOS on Dec 16th. NOI in Jan (22nd I think).
New application sent on Jan 30th and file number received on Feb 11th. On Friday (Feb 21st) I got a message they successfully cancelled my original AOS application upon my request.
Sorry, i dont know what is AOS can you please explain? One more thing when we received file number then how many days it will take for nomination. Pls confirm

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Sorry, i dont know what is AOS can you please explain? One more thing when we received file number then how many days it will take for nomination. Pls confirm
AOS= Alberta Opportunity Stream. I am an inland applicant I applied for AOS first, once they issued me notification of interest (NOI) I could apply for Alberta Express Stream. AES is a passive stream, you need to get the NOI first before applying for it.
Regarding nomination - it varies, they don't have to issue nomination at all, if they do it's usually 2-3 weeks. That's what I read on this forum.

Sukh_3$

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
AOS= Alberta Opportunity Stream. I am an inland applicant I applied for AOS first, once they issued me notification of interest (NOI) I could apply for Alberta Express Stream. AES is a passive stream, you need to get the NOI first before applying for it.
Regarding nomination - it varies, they don't have to issue nomination at all, if they do it's usually 2-3 weeks. That's what I read on this forum.
Thankyou, Hope for best, that means you are about to get nominated

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Well it looks like you didn’t study at Jain or Mangalore University, so you can’t use their system to electronically transmit verified documents. So let’s delete those unnecessary sections.

Osmania University Hyderabad is listed under Telangana State, #691 to #713 on the PDF of autonomous colleges. That is, the mark sheet from the applicable college(s) at that University will be accepted. So let’s delete that stuff too.

WES need to receive your documents. You can send a copy of the final degree certificate yourself. The marks sheet will be need to sent directly to WES by your institution. You will have to contact them to request +/- pay any charges. This is very standard for all organisations providing ECA for immigration (make sure you’ve requested the right sort).

So now you just need to follow the instructions below. Good luck!

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
What you need to do:
For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks
What you need to do:
For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else.

You also missed this section off the WES instructions for India, University, Bachelors (https://www.wes.org/required-documents/)...

Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents.
Important Information:
  • WES only accepts documents issued, attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors or external notary publics will not be accepted.
  • If you have completed less than one year full-time post-secondary academic study, WES highly recommends that you also send secondary school documents.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Can anyone suggest to me if I would receive an NOI from AINP for my profile?

Details:
EE Profile posted on: 31 Jan 2020
CRS: 432
ECA: Bachelors (4+ years) WES
Experience: 4 years 8 months
NOC: 2174
No relative
No Job offer
13000 CAD as Settlement Funds
Married, but going alone
IELTS: 9L 7R 7W 7S (CLB 9)
IELTS Date: 9th Nov 2019
Selected all Provinces while creating my EE Profile

Its been almost a month and I am very worried. Is there anything else I need to do other show interest in Express Entry for AINP?

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ravi

Last edited:

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
My Express Entry profile was created on Jan 31st. What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

Details:
CRS: 432
ECA: Bachelors (4+ years)
Experience: 4 years 8 months
NOC: 2174
No relative
No Job offer
13000 CAD as Settlement Funds
Married, but going alone
IELTS: 9L 7R 7W 7S (CLB 9)

Selected all Provinces while creating my EE Profile

I expected AINP to send for sure. Its been a month and I am very worried. Is there anything else I could improve or add?

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ravi
Ravi, Sorry to say but your question really suggests that you have not done enough research on how provinces work. You will have to go through a lot of posts & apprise yourself. Creating a profile does not guarantee a nomination from the province. There are many other factors involved which are not always made public. As a starter, try searching your NOC code using the search function & see relevant posts for your NOC. It is unfortunately not that straightforward.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Ravi, Sorry to say but your question really suggests that you have not done enough research on how provinces work. You will have to go through a lot of posts & apprise yourself. Creating a profile does not guarantee a nomination from the province. There are many other factors involved which are not always made public. As a starter, try searching your NOC code using the search function & see relevant posts for your NOC. It is unfortunately not that straightforward.
Thanks a lot for your response. Been shooting in the dark here. To be honest, I did go through a lot of Province portals.
My shortlisted provinces were:
1. Alberta: I went through their website and I didn't see anything specific to do other than create an express entry profile with Alberta as one of the interested provinces. If there some other portal I am supposed to create a profile or show my interest in the province, please guide me? I would be indebted to you.
2. Manitoba: I don't have any relations. Even though I have a profile created, I don't expect any response to be frank.
3. Nova Scotia: I do have a profile created in their web portal. But my NOC code is not listed in their in-demand occupations.
4. Prince Edward Island: Same as Alberta. I just selected PEI in one of the interesting provinces
5. Saskatchewan: I did create a profile. But my score is 60 which is the bare minimum. I don't know if I can do anything more.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response. Been shooting in the dark here. To be honest, I did go through a lot of Province portals.
My shortlisted provinces were:
1. Alberta: I went through their website and I didn't see anything specific to do other than create an express entry profile with Alberta as one of the interested provinces. If there some other portal I am supposed to create a profile or show my interest in the province, please guide me? I would be indebted to you.
2. Manitoba: I don't have any relations. Even though I have a profile created, I don't expect any response to be frank.
3. Nova Scotia: I do have a profile created in their web portal. But my NOC code is not listed in their in-demand occupations.
4. Prince Edward Island: Same as Alberta. I just selected PEI in one of the interesting provinces
5. Saskatchewan: I did create a profile. But my score is 60 which is the bare minimum. I don't know if I can do anything more.
Hi Ravi, See the answers below:-

1. Alberta: I went through their website and I didn't see anything specific to do other than create an express entry profile with Alberta as one of the interested provinces. If there some other portal I am supposed to create a profile or show my interest in the province, please guide me? I would be indebted to you - You dont need separate profile. They pick from the EE pool. You have stronger chances if you have connections there or have studied from that province. However, that is not mandatory. It all depends if your NOC is in demand. Wait & watch
2. Manitoba: I don't have any relations. Even though I have a profile created, I don't expect any response to be frank. - I wont focus on this either.
3. Nova Scotia: I do have a profile created in their web portal. But my NOC code is not listed in their in-demand occupations - They have 2 categories A & B, currently only A is open which is for people with connections & inland applicants. Category B has not been open for sometime, when it does you would know from these forums & you can then apply as outland applicant provided your NOC is in demand
4. Prince Edward Island: Same as Alberta. I just selected PEI in one of the interesting provinces - You have a create a separate profile for PEI, check their website
5. Saskatchewan: I did create a profile. But my score is 60 which is the bare minimum. I don't know if I can do anything more - Even though their minimum requirement is 60. The cutoff scores have been around 68-70 last year & to date. There are points for having over 10 years of experience in one NOC & having close relatives.

All the best ! Stay patient & keep researching.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
nk. - I wont
Hi Ravi, See the answers below:-

1. Alberta: I went through their website and I didn't see anything specific to do other than create an express entry profile with Alberta as one of the interested provinces. If there some other portal I am supposed to create a profile or show my interest in the province, please guide me? I would be indebted to you - You dont need separate profile. They pick from the EE pool. You have stronger chances if you have connections there or have studied from that province. However, that is not mandatory. It all depends if your NOC is in demand. Wait & watch
2. Manitoba: I don't have any relations. Even though I have a profile created, I don't expect any response to be frank. - I wont focus on this either.
3. Nova Scotia: I do have a profile created in their web portal. But my NOC code is not listed in their in-demand occupations - They have 2 categories A & B, currently only A is open which is for people with connections & inland applicants. Category B has not been open for sometime, when it does you would know from these forums & you can then apply as outland applicant provided your NOC is in demand
4. Prince Edward Island: Same as Alberta. I just selected PEI in one of the interesting provinces - You have a create a separate profile for PEI, check their website
5. Saskatchewan: I did create a profile. But my score is 60 which is the bare minimum. I don't know if I can do anything more - Even though their minimum requirement is 60. The cutoff scores have been around 68-70 last year & to date. There are points for having over 10 years of experience in one NOC & having close relatives.

All the best ! Stay patient & keep researching.

Thanks a lot, Shaild. This clears a lot of questions that have been running in my mind for long. I will create a profile in Prince Edward Island's profile immediately. Also, I will read several threads on AINP and PEIEE.

Reactions: Shaild