+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 outland spousal sponsorship

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
My second time file was received on this Jan 28 after first was returned on Dec 12,2018 which i applied in Sep 2018. This time i made sure that i have sent them complete file with all correct updated forms. Hope to hear something good from their side this time as it’s really a headache

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
My second time file was received on this Jan 28 after first was returned on Dec 12,2018 which i applied in Sep 2018. This time i made sure that i have sent them complete file with all correct updated forms. Hope to hear something good from their side this time as it’s really a headache
why your file was retruned ?

Gloria86

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys,
AOR jan 23rd
Spouse sponsor Eligibility approved Feb 07..
Waiting for medicals, which I believe is next.
Mayb dis would help som in calculating timeline.

Reactions: Hensy

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I forgot to put my spouses parents info on additional family info form
Hey. Just wanted to ask. Is your wife an applicant too for your PR? Because I believe that form is only supposed to be filled by principal applicant and their spouse etc if joining with them. A sponsor does not fill this form am I right? Could someone clear this query thanks

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
Hi guys,
AOR jan 23rd
Spouse sponsor Eligibility approved Feb 07..
Waiting for medicals, which I believe is next.
Mayb dis would help som in calculating timeline.
Wow. Congrats.. :)
When did they received your app?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hey. Just wanted to ask. Is your wife an applicant too for your PR? Because I believe that form is only supposed to be filled by principal applicant and their spouse etc if joining with them. A sponsor does not fill this form am I right? Could someone clear this query thanks

yes, it is for my husband, the pa, not myself who is the sponsor.

NewbyJ

Feb 4, 2019
i forgot to checkmark in one checkbox and they returned my whole package.. that time i sent my file from canada and this time from India as i am visiting backhome.
Hi
What box did you forget to check?
I am fearful that my application will be returned now because I don't remember checking any of the boxes for the signatures.
I put n/a for all the areas that don't apply but cannot remember if I checked off the boxes acknowledging that both myself and the applicant have signed

EDM_DHILLON

Feb 14, 2019
i forgot to checkmark in one checkbox and they returned my whole package.. that time i sent my file from canada and this time from India as i am visiting backhome.
returned your application for a missed checkmark? That's insane.:(
They could have just emailed you to update the document and upload but I guess it all depends on the case officer.

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
returned your application for a missed checkmark? That's insane.:(
They could have just emailed you to update the document and upload but I guess it all depends on the case officer.
Essentially , that checkmark is testing your eligibility .

Its clearly stating , if the answer of that checkbox is "Yes" , you are not eligible to sponsor . That's why that checkbox is important .