+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

ahp92

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone, what's happening? January 07, 2019, nothing yet. It's really frustrating.
Jan 25th applicant...still in progress. They asked me pfl on Dec 10, which I provided by Dec 13. Silence since. This is really frustrating. They should at the least respect the 1 yr timeline they give.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Hello everyone, what's happening? January 07, 2019, nothing yet. It's really frustrating.
I'm January 7, 2019 also. I have just ordered the notes and also contacted my MP. How long does it take for the MP to respond via email?

Laiba Raza

Jan 9, 2020
Hey .. I’m Jan22nd Applicant .Recently i got pre arrival services letter and yesterday my application status was changed to DM but with no details.. how long does it take to get PPR after DM ?

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Has anyone here had to complete form IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information - Your Travels? It says the PA is to complete it but there is also space for his spouse/common law partner and dependent children.

MVO sent this as another document request (3rd one now!) for more information. No problem, we'll fill out all the documents they want but my husband has to complete this since he was 18 years old ... that's 46 years of info, fortunately he hasn't traveled out of his country a lot.

My concern is if I have to give them information of every time I left my country of origin since I was 18, I need a book!! Plus it would take me more than 15 days to remember it all least of all send it to them. At least this time we only have to send by email.

Ideas anyone??? Need a little help here.

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
We had to fill this form too (as part of country specific requirements). The form asks to include all trips from the last ten years, or from the age of 18, whichever is less. So 46 years of information isn't necessary!

This was a portion of the application that took us a while. You can use stamps on your passport, e-tickets saved in your email, receipts, boarding passes etc. It's doable if you sit down and get to it. We had to use a separate page because the form didn't have enough space. Also, that form cannot be saved, so we had to type it all in and print it once done, so I kept a spreadsheet for the information and printed it out to attach to the form.

Good luck!

Has anyone here had to complete form IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information - Your Travels? It says the PA is to complete it but there is also space for his spouse/common law partner and dependent children.

MVO sent this as another document request (3rd one now!) for more information. No problem, we'll fill out all the documents they want but my husband has to complete this since he was 18 years old ... that's 46 years of info, fortunately he hasn't traveled out of his country a lot.

My concern is if I have to give them information of every time I left my country of origin since I was 18, I need a book!! Plus it would take me more than 15 days to remember it all least of all send it to them. At least this time we only have to send by email.

EugeneHD

Star Member
May 17, 2019
We're still waiting ...timeline in signature. File was transferred to Mexico VO Oct 3/19 and they sent pre-arrival letter Oct. 28 along with ADR, then another ADR on Nov. 27th. We have complied with both ADRs and hopefully PPR is next!!
What exactly does it say in the pre-arrival letter?

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
What exactly does it say in the pre-arrival letter?
I've been asking this site and forum this question for weeks without an answer. Hopefully someone answers you because I'm also very curious!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

This required form was originally for me. as the person wrote above, you must fill out the last 10 years. If you forget something, then write a cover letter that you don’t remember date or period.

ranabibi33

Mar 14, 2019

Be careful and read the instructions in the request carefully as some VOs do ask for travel history since the age of 18. My husband's file is in Hong Kong VO and they sent a request for his travel history since the age of 18. We had to sit down and write it all out. I'm pretty sure it's only for the applicant and anyone else the sponsor is sponsoring (for example, a dependent of the applicant). For me (sponsor), my daughter and I are both Canadian and live in Canada, so we didn't have to fill out the history form. We only completed it out for my husband (principal applicant). I hope that helps.

You can always call IRCC to clear up anything you're not sure about. It's better to call now than have the application returned for missing information.