File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Anyone still under in process status like me? London VO husband sponsoring me and my 2 kids and applied on Jan 22
I'm almost the exact same. January 7, 2019 sponsoring my wife with her two children. Mexico VO

Mikomike

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Am al
Hey .. I’m Jan22nd Applicant .Recently i got pre arrival services letter and yesterday my application status was changed to DM but with no details.. how long does it take to get PPR after DM ?
Am also the same to u I am 22nd aplicant and I recieved pre arrival letter and my applicatiom status was changer to DM yesterday.So we hope we will recieve PR verry soon.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
We had to fill this form too (as part of country specific requirements). The form asks to include all trips from the last ten years, or from the age of 18, whichever is less. So 46 years of information isn't necessary!

This was a portion of the application that took us a while. You can use stamps on your passport, e-tickets saved in your email, receipts, boarding passes etc. It's doable if you sit down and get to it. We had to use a separate page because the form didn't have enough space. Also, that form cannot be saved, so we had to type it all in and print it once done, so I kept a spreadsheet for the information and printed it out to attach to the form.

Good luck!
This required form was originally for me. as the person wrote above, you must fill out the last 10 years. If you forget something, then write a cover letter that you don’t remember date or period.
Be careful and read the instructions in the request carefully as some VOs do ask for travel history since the age of 18. My husband's file is in Hong Kong VO and they sent a request for his travel history since the age of 18. We had to sit down and write it all out. I'm pretty sure it's only for the applicant and anyone else the sponsor is sponsoring (for example, a dependent of the applicant). For me (sponsor), my daughter and I are both Canadian and live in Canada, so we didn't have to fill out the history form. We only completed it out for my husband (principal applicant). I hope that helps.

You can always call IRCC to clear up anything you're not sure about. It's better to call now than have the application returned for missing information.
OK, since I didn't get a response here and I needed to get it one it's way, I sent the document in following the exact instructions in their letter which said I needed to send info since my husband was 18 (not just the last 10 years as the form said). I didn't think I needed to complete the spouses portion so I didn't.

I emailed it to them in reply to their request and asked exactly what I wanted to know in the email that went with the document. I got a response the same afternoon telling me what I had done was correct and also my assumption that I didn't need to complete it for me was correct. So all good, BUT as noted above you have to read their request carefully because they told me to do it from when he was 18 and not just the past ten years!

Reactions: Belarusian

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
What exactly does it say in the pre-arrival letter?
Sorry I didn't respond, I wasn't online this weekend. Yes, as others have said, it's a letter advising that we can now register for pre-arrival services available in Canada. There are a couple of links provided in the letter and you have to have that letter to sign up for those services.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Anyone still under in process status like me? London VO husband sponsoring me and my 2 kids and applied on Jan 22
Yup, I'm Jan. 4th and we're still "in process" although we have been asked for additional documents three times now, but still not DM or PPR.

Beatkedd

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney& Mexico
Hi everyone . Can anyone tell me do you get decision made email from the visa office, or from IRCC or both ???

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
OK, since I didn't get a response here and I needed to get it one it's way, I sent the document in following the exact instructions in their letter which said I needed to send info since my husband was 18 (not just the last 10 years as the form said). I didn't think I needed to complete the spouses portion so I didn't.

I emailed it to them in reply to their request and asked exactly what I wanted to know in the email that went with the document. I got a response the same afternoon telling me what I had done was correct and also my assumption that I didn't need to complete it for me was correct. So all good, BUT as noted above you have to read their request carefully because they told me to do it from when he was 18 and not just the past ten years!
Interesting, the point about the number of years of travel. I'm glad you were careful and got it right! Hope it all goes well now for you.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019

Interesting, the point about the number of years of travel. I'm glad you were careful and got it right! Hope it all goes well now for you.

sallafg

Apr 3, 2019
For the rest of the January applicants, keep your hopes up it should come soon.

I just received copr, my wife now needs to get her vista finally. But I was not in a hurry as I was hoping she gets it in 4 months, because I am going back home for my sister's wedding, and was hoping she would stay until then and leave with me. My questions are after she receives her vista can she stay where she resides for 4 months then come to Canada or doe she needs to come at once, also how long does the vista last for?

Timeline:

Application received: January 14/2019

AOR: March 14/2019

Medical request: March 9/2019

Medical exam: March 25/2019

Sponsor approval: March 14/2019

Medical passed: March 29/2019

Biometrics instruction letter: October 15/2019

Biometrics given: November 12/2019

File transferred: November 8/2019
DM:
Passport request:Jan 15/2019
Landed:

For those who are wondering where my spouse is from Afghanistan.

I hope all of January applicants receive good news soon.