+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I am an applicant from January with medical done in March. There is no update since then on the online status tool. My application is not linked with GCKEy account as I have applied representative.
I often see here people updating about their file transfers medical passed etc, I wonder from where they get these updates. Is it through GCKey or they get it through emails etc? Appreciate if someone could advice as this has been 6 months since we I heard an update.

Also, i am never asked to do biomatric, even though I have submitted the fee.

Anyone in the same boat?
Yes same here
ECAS slacks with updates but you guys should be asking your representative to give you access to gc key, they just want control over it and you guys are here waiting for months to get an update. It's your application after all

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
ECAS slacks with updates but you guys should be asking your representative to give you access to gc key, they just want control over it and you guys are here waiting for months to get an update. It's your application after all
I thought only one person can be in control of gckey account?

pak0786

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Even GcKey has no updates after medical and biometrics. It’s been 6 months now

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
Staying positive over here!! January 25th application, we’ve heard nothing since Medical Passed July 14! Hoping to hear something GOOD soon!!! We’re almost there!

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Speaking of GCKEY my lawyer says they dont use it. My understanding is if I link my application they will not get any updates from IRCC as they will go to me. How does my lawyer process payments from me if they dont use GCKEY ?

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys,

Is there anybody with a similar timeline?

Application received on Jan 15, 2019
SA: March 3
Transfered to Ankara VO and started processing: April 12
Biometrics done: April 18
CSQ on May 30.
No news after that; have not yet received medical instruction letter.

any hints about how it will proceed and approximate future timing?

Reactions: Anthonymarshall