File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Ah seems like it is not transferred yet... did u try calling them? I would just wait another month... they seem to do now more work on a case in Sydney...
by the way, had knew here a member that was transferred around 11 months and decision made came very fast...

maybe someone here can give u some better advice...
Thank you!! I was also curious because it said
fee id 1-hvnepod outstanding

I paid the $1040 for sponsor fee, principal applicant fee and permanent residence fee. Plus $300 for the 2 dependents. Were there fees I missed? I'm not sure why my notes are telling me there are fees outstanding. Did any one else sponsor children along with their spouse? Is it just $150 per dependent?

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Ecas only says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on March 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
My ecas looks almost identical to yours and I haven't heard anything since the additional medical test was passed on May 31st. Nothing has been updated and I'm out of the country so can't call. Will have to wait for awhile but I'd call if I were in Canada just to ask where the file is located and if they can give you any update.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Thank you!! I was also curious because it said
fee id 1-hvnepod outstanding

I paid the $1040 for sponsor fee, principal applicant fee and permanent residence fee. Plus $300 for the 2 dependents. Were there fees I missed? I'm not sure why my notes are telling me there are fees outstanding. Did any one else sponsor children along with their spouse? Is it just $150 per dependent?
Another reason to call o_O just to find out what that means. :confused:

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
My ecas looks almost identical to yours and I haven't heard anything since the additional medical test was passed on May 31st. Nothing has been updated and I'm out of the country so can't call. Will have to wait for awhile but I'd call if I were in Canada just to ask where the file is located and if they can give you any update.
I am at the same stage, after medical results recieved in march 2019, updated on my online account, there is no update ever since.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
My file is still in Sydney

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
I'm confused with this application. My application was received January 7, 2019. Medical and biometrics passed in March. Since then nothing. Gckey says eligibility and background check in process. Still no transfer. It said secondary office Mississauga and then it was changed to Mexico. Got the notes today and they say eligibility and background not started. And it says case held as per back office program. This has got to be the most confusing and frustrating thing ever. The notes say one thing and the gckey said another. It says my application will be done in mississauga as secondary but also Mexico as secondary. But 8 months in and no transfer. It seems many have a decision made and mine isn't even transferred.
Im in same boat as you i have a feeling having a dependant takes a bit longer

beethoven5

Feb 15, 2017
I'm confused with this application. My application was received January 7, 2019. Medical and biometrics passed in March. Since then nothing. Gckey says eligibility and background check in process. Still no transfer. It said secondary office Mississauga and then it was changed to Mexico. Got the notes today and they say eligibility and background not started. And it says case held as per back office program. This has got to be the most confusing and frustrating thing ever. The notes say one thing and the gckey said another. It says my application will be done in mississauga as secondary but also Mexico as secondary. But 8 months in and no transfer. It seems many have a decision made and mine isn't even transferred.
We are on the same boat. Jan applicant and Sponsor approval+medical+biometrics done in early April and nothing ever since. This is really frustrating but I believe we should expect to receive the transfer any time now (usually the late transfers happen around the 8 months time point).
  1. Seems like "case held as per back office program" usually means a very last minute file transfer but once that happens, the rest of the process is very fast (I'm talking sometimes one or two weeks fast!). The last time I spoke with an IRCC rep they said they are working on the eligibility in Sidney to speed things up once you receive the file transfer.
  2. Based on what I read here and there, if you have a late file transfer and you see background check and eligibility "not started" on your notes, this is not necessarily a bad thing. It means the officers in Sidney have not found an issue with your eligibility (otherwise it would say something like: "review required", which means the local VO should take a careful look into your app again).
  3. It seems like your local VO will be Mexico since Mississauga is the back office.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
We are on the same boat. Jan applicant and Sponsor approval+medical+biometrics done in early April and nothing ever since. This is really frustrating but I believe we should expect to receive the transfer any time now (usually the late transfers happen around the 8 months time point).
  1. Seems like "case held as per back office program" usually means a very last minute file transfer but once that happens, the rest of the process is very fast (I'm talking sometimes one or two weeks fast!). The last time I spoke with an IRCC rep they said they are working on the eligibility in Sidney to speed things up once you receive the file transfer.
  2. Based on what I read here and there, if you have a late file transfer and you see background check and eligibility "not started" on your notes, this is not necessarily a bad thing. It means the officers in Sidney have not found an issue with your eligibility (otherwise it would say something like: "review required", which means the local VO should take a careful look into your app again).
  3. It seems like your local VO will be Mexico since Mississauga is the back office.
Thanks for the info, helpful to say the least! My concern is that I need to be back in Canada by December 13th and would really like to know if there is anyway we can both be there by then so I don't have to spend $700 on a return trip alone and then both of us in a couple of months. It's like a game! Not fun though!

Reactions: beethoven5

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Application received-11jan2019

Aor-05march2019

Sa-05march2019

MR-05march2019

Medical passed-13march2019

Biometrics request-17may2019

Biometric completed-18may2019

File transferred to ndvo-30may2019

Started processing application-05june2019

Pre arrival invitation-09aug2019

Ghost update-16sept2019

DM-17sept2019

PPR-waiting.

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I am an applicant from January with medical done in March. There is no update since then on the online status tool. My application is not linked with GCKEy account as I have applied representative.
I often see here people updating about their file transfers medical passed etc, I wonder from where they get these updates. Is it through GCKey or they get it through emails etc? Appreciate if someone could advice as this has been 6 months since we I heard an update.

Also, i am never asked to do biomatric, even though I have submitted the fee.

Anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I am an applicant from January with medical done in March. There is no update since then on the online status tool. My application is not linked with GCKEy account as I have applied representative.
I often see here people updating about their file transfers medical passed etc, I wonder from where they get these updates. Is it through GCKey or they get it through emails etc? Appreciate if someone could advice as this has been 6 months since we I heard an update.

Anyone in the same boat?
I am November 7 2018 applicant, paid for fee in February 2019 and just got it done in August 2019 after file transfer... we just waited

pak0786

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019

Anyone in the same boat?
Yes same here