+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
I had the same issue. Even after the 1 month period expired the message changed to we did not get your fingerprints. So i contacted them to ask whether they need action from my end. It magically changed to completed after a couple days.
How did you reach out to them? Because my 1 month period is gonna end in 3 days.

Gaurav90

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Ircc webform
Sometimes it changes after one month but i got letter to do it again and I also confirmed with cic they said last time was not cleared. Even third time was not cleared but vfs put remark with that hands are very moisturized didn’t come up on machine properly so consider this one then my status changes to completed.

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
Sometimes it changes after one month but i got letter to do it again and I also confirmed with cic they said last time was not cleared. Even third time was not cleared but vfs put remark with that hands are very moisturized didn’t come up on machine properly so consider this one then my status changes to completed.
My hands sweat lol like a lot since I was a child and the guy at the office told me that usually it’s hard for them to get good fingerprints but he looked at them and said they were actually pretty good so we were both content. He clearly didn’t want to keep wiping my hands and re doing them but I’m just panicking because everyone seems to be getting completed right away.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
My hands sweat lol like a lot since I was a child and the guy at the office told me that usually it’s hard for them to get good fingerprints but he looked at them and said they were actually pretty good so we were both content. He clearly didn’t want to keep wiping my hands and re doing them but I’m just panicking because everyone seems to be getting completed right away.
I completed my biometrics on 9th Apr and till date it i showing as We do not need your fingerprints.... but I have the biometrics number and the expiry date visible, plus no letter from CIC to do it again.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
I have given my biometrics twice. First time they weren't clear and after getting the BIL twice I gave biometrics again and it's gonna be a month and my status shows they don't need my fingerprints. But this time i didn't get any bil from ircc again. And through webform inquiry i got to know that the responsible office have received my biometrics.

lcuser

Nov 20, 2018
What’s your timeline? And yes, people seem to be getting PPR soon after.
App received 14 Jan
Aor 5 March
medical req 7 March
med passed 19 March
bio req 17 May
bio done and updated on gckey 4th June
file transfer to NDVO 13th June
start processing on 19th June

waiting for PPR...

Larangharad

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry been quiet for a long time!

My Outland Timeline (U.K):

- Received January 29th 2019
- AOR, Medical And S.A in same day- March 12th
- Medical done- March 15th
- Application transferred to Mississauga March 19th
- Biometrics request March 26th
- Biometrics done April 18th
- D.M made on ECAS May 24th
- Passport copy request with photos MAY 27th
- Sent pics and passport copies June 4th
- GCKEY updated as all completed June 19th

STILL waiting for my COPR!! Been waiting in the U.K, desperately waiting for my COPR to be sent to me so I can return asap ! Been waiting just over two weeks now. Anyone in the same boat?

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
App received 14 Jan
Aor 5 March
medical req 7 March
med passed 19 March
bio req 17 May
bio done and updated on gckey 4th June
file transfer to NDVO 13th June
start processing on 19th June

waiting for PPR...
PA-india

App received 11 jan
Aor-05march
Medical req- 05 march
Sa-05 march
Medical completed- 06 march
Medical passed -13 march
Biometrics req- 17 may
Biometrics completed- 18 may
File transfer - 30 may to VO New Delhi
Started processing-05 june 2019
Still waiting for ppr

Dan2019Dan

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Danjee

I am in the exact situation as your wife. I passed the medical on 21 March and since then did not hear a thing from Ankara (my visa office). First I thought the biometrics letter was lost but after several checking with our representative we know that it hasn’t been issued yet.

I don’t know how they would carry out our background check without having our biometrics filed...

It is very frustrating situation but there is little we can do other than waiting. Hope we all soon hear good news from them.
I am a little relived to hear there are others in the same situation as us. I also think it is strange that the police check was requested before the biometrics....

I hope we both get our letters soon so things can continue and be finalized....

Reactions: East-Sun

Dan2019Dan

Jun 16, 2019
Received 24 jan
Aor 14 march
Med 19 march
Biometrics april 2
Biometrics again may 15
Pre arrival may 15
Biometrics again june 15 last two times was not cleared
Ppr june 19
Congrats! I was just wondering what is the office in India that was handling your file? was it Mumbai?