mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for sponsor or PA from India who already got PPR....

How many days does it take to send passport to Delhi once we submit at VFS global?

Thanks

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Guys
Hello
Question
If we change address for our application from other country to origin , do you think theres no problem ?
Still waiting for BIL nothing comes yet, but medical done. PA with 2 dependent

Canadabanana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Confused about sending passport for PPR - we send his actual passport, with his application number, and that's it ? I see old posts talking about paying for return service? There are NO instructions included!! We are in US.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Confused about sending passport for PPR - we send his actual passport, with his application number, and that's it ? I see old posts talking about paying for return service? There are NO instructions included!! We are in US.
If you selected to pick it up in person, courier fees should not be required. BUT I am not sure on how things differ for this in US.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Question for sponsor or PA from India who already got PPR....

How many days does it take to send passport to Delhi once we submit at VFS global?

Thanks
Passport submitted on May 2nd(Chandigarh) Received back on May 7th.
We were super surprised to get it within 5 days and there was a weekend too.

Reactions: Caron95

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
The logic behind the PPR step is so that PA's from visa required countries are able to enter Canada (they add a visa page with just one entry to the PA's passport and then send it back to the PA). PA's from visa exempt countries don't need a visa to enter Canada so their PPR process is just a copy of the passport + pictures, hence the 'not having to pay for return service' part. @kcward7 correct me if I'm wrong ?

Last edited:
Reactions: FVPupnorth

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
App received 24 January medical done mid March bio requested 11 April additional documents requested 12 April bio done 16 April sent additional documents 22 April since then no update .. any one has the similar timeframe ? Additional documents I was asked was proof of relationship !