+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone, after completing my biometrics fee days ago...i got this email today
Visa application, tracking ID No. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-04-23 04:26:24 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCCOffice in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this means? Anyone got the same email whose PA is from india and also does this means that my file is in new delhi or it can be in canada also ?
Thankyou

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Hi im new here, im january applicant -PA with 2 dependent we pay my biometric march 15 ,2019 phil. Passport but uae residence . and untill now no BIL.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone, after completing my biometrics fee days ago...i got this email today
Visa application, tracking ID No. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-04-23 04:26:24 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCCOffice in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this means? Anyone got the same email whose PA is from india and also does this means that my file is in new delhi or it can be in canada also ?
Thankyou
Hi.. I got 3 emails like these from VFS. The only difference was instead of New Delhi my email mentioned Bangalore.. This only is an update regarding yiur biometrics done. I completed the biometrics on 9th April and since then have heard nothing from them.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hi.. I got 3 emails like these from VFS. The only difference was instead of New Delhi my email mentioned Bangalore.. This only is an update regarding yiur biometrics done. I completed the biometrics on 9th April and since then have heard nothing from them.
How long did it take you to get those 3 emails after Biometric is done . Mine are done and Gckey account is updated but never got any emails . Not sure how this process works

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Thankyou
This is to show that your biometric evaluation is sent out to the IRCC office within NEW DELHI. From there they send it to CANADA.

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
How long did it take you to get those 3 emails after Biometric is done . Mine are done and Gckey account is updated but never got any emails . Not sure how this process works
Information is sent out by electronic response - it is no longer paper mail. Sometimes this is just updated on the portal and you may not get emails about it. I believe the lack of email may be a failure on their system but that is not to be worried about. As long as the portal shows "completed" you are fine.

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Has anyone submitted additional documents and got passport request already...

How long did it took from the time u submitted additional documents to the point you receive passport request??

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
1 email came couple of hrs after i completed the biometrics and the other 2 came within 24hrs.. I cannot link my app to gc key inspite of trying all the possible combinations, hence i do not know what is uploaded there. I keep checking ECAS and there has been just no update on it whatsoever

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Want to ask is there any other number apart from CIC Call Centre - 1-888-242-2100 ( Ext 210 ) to call immigration ...
My spouse facing issue while calling from India ....It starts in french and even if we select option for English it continues in french

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I have a representative so i dnt know where my file actually is. Does it means that my file might have transferred to NDVO ?

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
Has anyone submitted additional documents and got passport request already...

How long did it took from the time u submitted additional documents to the point you receive passport request??
I provided them documents on April 3 but there is no update since

Mar 18, 2019
Additional doc requested on April 9th. submitted on april 10th. after that no update :(.

"We are reviewing the additional document you had provided". This is there from past 10 days.

Its so frustrating. Please CIC/IRCC give some updates ASAP. Cant wait now. BioM done 10 days back on 12th April. Its changed to completed on 13th.

God knows when I will get PPR.

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
Additional doc requested on April 9th. submitted on april 10th. after that no update :(.

"We are reviewing the additional document you had provided". This is there from past 10 days.

Its so frustrating. Please CIC/IRCC give some updates ASAP. Cant wait now. BioM done 10 days back on 12th April. Its changed to completed on 13th.

They have not started reviewing my documents :(

Reactions: chintalpatel89

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016

every one on same boat ...... :( wonder wass happening .....

Reactions: chintalpatel89