+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
At last I was able to link my file to My CIC Account. i got the following status (See image below). I have doubt regarding three things

1. It says estimated completion time is Jan 2020 !!!!! Wow that is too long. Or is it just their standard reply
2. It says my wife does not need Biometrics. She has not yet received a Biometric request. Any idea why is it so ? We applied in Jan 2019. I thought biometrics were required after this date for Indian applicants

3. Now my file is transferred to New Delhi. Is it good or bad ? Is it true that they sent cases to New Delhi when they have some doubts ?

Biometrics is mandatory. U will get it.

NDVO is slower as compared to Mississauga. No one can confirm if they send doubtful cases to local vo. Its a theory. It can be a load sharing thing as lately lots of applications were and are being processed in Mississauga. Some cases started in Mississauga and later transferred to local vo.

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
At last I was able to link my file to My CIC Account. i got the following status (See image below). I have doubt regarding three things

1. It says estimated completion time is Jan 2020 !!!!! Wow that is too long. Or is it just their standard reply
2. It says my wife does not need Biometrics. She has not yet received a Biometric request. Any idea why is it so ? We applied in Jan 2019. I thought biometrics were required after this date for Indian applicants

3. Now my file is transferred to New Delhi. Is it good or bad ? Is it true that they sent cases to New Delhi when they have some doubts ?

Hi, I have a question.. how do you know that your file has been transferred? do you get an Email? of so who gets it the PA or the sponsor?

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Call the office where you applied they can give you the estimate when you will get it.
Was the birth registered late?
Did you attach 8th, 10th, 12th school certificates etc.?
there is a national ID in India(I forgot what they call it) it's the one for which you have to give fingerprints. Have you submitted that?

Finally!!! Got biometric letter, will be going tomorrow to nearest VFS centre..

I called voter toll free they said not sure how long it will take to deliver it may take 15 days to month .. so I’m thinking to
Submit al other birth certificate proofs with letter of explanation

What you suggest?

Reactions: jerry777

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Finally!!! Got biometric letter, will be going tomorrow to nearest VFS centre..

I called voter toll free they said not sure how long it will take to deliver it may take 15 days to month .. so I’m thinking to
Submit al other birth certificate proofs with letter of explanation

What you suggest?
You need appointment for biometrics. Walk ins are not allowed in india. Assuming pa is from india.

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
You need appointment for biometrics. Walk ins are not allowed in india. Assuming pa is from india.
Yes i have booked an appointment and i am a PA

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks. We are coming close to 80 days since they have received it .I remember being so excited seeing ecas change to in process on March 7. But is been over a month now and there has been no AOR.

Hope to hear some good news soon
Trust me I know the feelings. I haven’t received anything after AOR. So even I’m panicking that it might get returned. But we have to stay positive. I pray you get yours soon!

Thanks. We are coming close to 80 days since they have received it .I remember being so excited seeing ecas change to in process on March 7. But is been over a month now and there has been no AOR.

Hope to hear some good news soon

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
I have still not received file transfer email. Medicals passed on 29-Mar. I don't know what's happening. I am ok to wait for biometric, but no file transfer makes me restless. Our file is just lying in Sydney Nova Scotia.