AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
WOOHOO!!!
so glad to see ANY kind of update!
Just ignore the "Final Request" part. Its there just to tell that they only request this ONCE and ONLY ONCE. It does not mean that It has been requested before.
Please share what exactly have they asked you to send?

Did you JUST got it?
They are asking for voter id.. which i applied in December
I got It as PDF with EPIC number but not sure when they will send me the original document .. any suggestion?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
They are asking for voter id.. which i applied in December
I got It as PDF with EPIC number but not sure when they will send me the original document .. any suggestion?
Call the office where you applied they can give you the estimate when you will get it.
Was the birth registered late?
Did you attach 8th, 10th, 12th school certificates etc.?
there is a national ID in India(I forgot what they call it) it's the one for which you have to give fingerprints. Have you submitted that?

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Call the office where you applied they can give you the estimate when you will get it.
Was the birth registered late?
Did you attach 8th, 10th, 12th school certificates etc.?
there is a national ID in India(I forgot what they call it) it's the one for which you have to give fingerprints. Have you submitted that?

Yes it's bcoz of late late birth registration, now i have to submit 8th, 10th, 12th school certificates with voter id...

are you talking about adhar card? yes i will attach that too this time on a safer side

m only worried about voter card

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yes it's bcoz of late late birth registration, now i have to submit 8th, 10th, 12th school certificates with voter id...

are you talking about adhar card? yes i will attach that too this time on a safer side

m only worried about voter card
What you can do is..If you think you will not get Voter Id in time then write an explanation letter for that and attach the receipt.
and attach all the docs from back in time which you have your birth date on them. basically, they are looking for the birth date.
If any of the docs are not in English, make sure you translate them and get an affidavit

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
What you can do is..If you think you will not get Voter Id in time then write an explanation letter for that and attach the receipt.
and attach all the docs from back in time which you have your birth date on them. basically, they are looking for the birth date.
If any of the docs are not in English, make sure you translate them and get an affidavit

Well!! luckily i have everything in English i will call them tom & will check the status of my voter card... hope i should get in on time

Reactions: jerry777

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello guys

Just to know from those who has already got biometric instructions.. does the biometric Instructions come through email or it is uploaded onto cic account as update ?

rajmganesh

Oct 23, 2014
Hey Guys,
When my wife received the medical request, we realized we made a mistake on the IMM008 application for her passport #. Added a extra #, as typo. How can we update them? Please advise. Thanks,

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hello guys

Just to know from those who has already got biometric instructions.. does the biometric Instructions come through email or it is uploaded onto cic account as update ?
For people like me - Who has not created GIC Account ...it came as email directed to Principal Applicant ..The PDF sent says bio metric request letter

Reactions: schweisy
Jan 22, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
Hi all,
We completed the biometric on March 18 and our medical was passed on April 1st. Though we haven't received the email regarding the transfer to the local office yet. Is this normal? Is there anyone else with a similar timeline?
Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Yes, even we haven't received anything after biometrics (completed on the 14th of March) and medical exam (passed on the 18th of March) So, no update after 18th of March.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hey Guys,
When my wife received the medical request, we realized we made a mistake on the IMM008 application for her passport #. Added a extra #, as typo. How can we update them? Please advise. Thanks,
you can talk to an agent if they think its a big deal.
I forgot, does IMM008 generates barcode? if it generates barcode then officer scanning it will see a conflict because there is a format for passport number.

dyla18689

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I received my AOR very late like after 70 days. Still haven't received SA or anything.
What made them send me AOR was my request through webform. Atleast that what i believe. After sending them webform I received AOR week later. Calling them won't help at all. It would have been returned by now if something was wrong or missing.
Thanks. We are coming close to 80 days since they have received it .I remember being so excited seeing ecas change to in process on March 7. But is been over a month now and there has been no AOR.

Hope to hear some good news soon

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks. We are coming close to 80 days since they have received it .I remember being so excited seeing ecas change to in process on March 7. But is been over a month now and there has been no AOR.

Hope to hear some good news soon
You will get it soon. Just be positive. Good luck.

dks2500

Mar 11, 2019
Hello guys

If you linked your account to CIC account it will be in there. You will get an email notification saying to check your account when the request comes in.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
At last I was able to link my file to My CIC Account. i got the following status (See image below). I have doubt regarding three things

1. It says estimated completion time is Jan 2020 !!!!! Wow that is too long. Or is it just their standard reply
2. It says my wife does not need Biometrics. She has not yet received a Biometric request. Any idea why is it so ? We applied in Jan 2019. I thought biometrics were required after this date for Indian applicants

3. Now my file is transferred to New Delhi. Is it good or bad ? Is it true that they sent cases to New Delhi when they have some doubts ?

Reactions: FVPupnorth