+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Yeah, I also submitted 20 with the application. But I submitted pictures from different times during the wedding and from different days as well. May be thats why they didn't ask me to send them more.
Ya Actually it was a miss from my side ...even though i gave the wedding and different function picture but dint structure it as a story ...hence i was asked :) but due to that now Lingered on .........

beethoven5

Feb 15, 2017
Hi all,
We completed the biometric on March 18 and our medical was passed on April 1st. Though we haven't received the email regarding the transfer to the local office yet. Is this normal? Is there anyone else with a similar timeline?
Cheers and good luck to everyone!

Blazac

Feb 26, 2019
Just for my information.
How much time they give us after we get visa to land in canada
Most of applicants they getting 6 months from the day they print their visas and some of them receive 9 months.
Although, when you submit your passport, you can write an explanation letter for immigration officers ask them to give you a longer period if you need to finish everything in your homeland before you move to Canada .

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
If I am not wrong the date on the visa that is mentioned to land is the last day of your medical exam validity (which is 1yr from the date you have done your medicals).

Please correct me if I am wrong here guys...
Far as I know, your medical and passport need to both be valid by date of entry. So, whichever of these two is expiring first will decide how much time you have to land. It usually is the medical that expires first.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
VFS Global

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P>

Regards
VFS Global

Hi Guys... Need help... I received this email from VFS. I am confused onwhat does this mean. I just completed my biometrics yesterday and got this update today. I am from India... Can anyone please help me on what this means.

Reactions: jerry777

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
VFS Global

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P>

Regards
VFS Global

Hi Guys... Need help... I received this email from VFS. I am confused onwhat does this mean. I just completed my biometrics yesterday and got this update today. I am from India... Can anyone please help me on what this means.
This notification is for biometrics that the respective visa office has received the results.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Looks like im the only one in the tracker who hasn't received an AOR1 yet.

Its the state of limbo that's getting to us. The file is not returned. Neither has there been any communication :(
I received my AOR very late like after 70 days. Still haven't received SA or anything.
What made them send me AOR was my request through webform. Atleast that what i believe. After sending them webform I received AOR week later. Calling them won't help at all. It would have been returned by now if something was wrong or missing.

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone who is having trouble linking file even after following all the instructions. Call IRCC, they will walk you through it. Just got mine linked with help of IRCC agent. :D
Just linking file makes me happy.
SA please come! These people are really testing my patience.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Anyone who is having trouble linking file even after following all the instructions. Call IRCC, they will walk you through it. Just got mine linked with help of IRCC agent. :D
Just linking file makes me happy.
SA please come! These people are really testing my patience.
Good for you @sam324 .. Must be a great relief :)

Reactions: sam324

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Finally i got IRCC email to submit documents related to my birth certificate which i will try to submit sooner.. they are asking for voter id.. which i applied in December
I got It as PDF with EPIC number but not sure when they will send me the original document .. any suggestion?
Strange part it it has written in bold on PDF IRCC letter "FINAL REQUEST"
what does that mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: jerry777

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Finally i got IRCC email to submit documents related to my birth certificate which i will try to submit sooner..
Strange part it it has written in bold at of the PDF letter "FINAL REQUEST"
what does that mean?
WOOHOO!!!
so glad to see ANY kind of update!
Just ignore the "Final Request" part. Its there just to tell that they only request this ONCE and ONLY ONCE. It does not mean that It has been requested before.
Please share what exactly have they asked you to send?

Did you JUST got it?

Reactions: schweisy