+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
For example, I added a cover letter for chats stating that I have thousands of pages of chats that I can provide, but I am only attaching 10 pages with the application as mentioned in the checklist.
There was a minor spelling difference in my mother in law's name on our marriage certificate. I explained the reason for that and also mentioned that I can provide an official affidavit if required.

Reactions: jerry777

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
i would recommend being on top of them at the clinic. they never gave us the results, never called, i mean might as well?

yea the excuse for the price was that they gave us the US embassy prices and not the canadian, that the canadian are much more expensive.

yes, they emailed us a 2 page eMedical profile that i will assume is what they sent to IRCC
Same here. And the prices … same excuse. Obviously someone can't see the difference between Canada and the US, or they group us all together when it comes to immigration medical costs. Anyway frustrating, as you say, when you expect to pay one amount and have to pay much more.

I'll call in the morning and ask for the eMedical profile. Thanks again for the info!

I also didn't hear from IRCC today (their deadline) about my step daughter's medical form name change, so have to follow up on that one tomorrow too.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
No worry, just a few days after tht u also not gonna come to this forum:D
Not sure man. They requested extra proof and birth certificate from us. Lots of such applications have been later fwded to NDVO in last few days. All those applications are from nov dec

Reactions: roan101

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
I am not sure if you will be coming back to this forum again :p one last question did you get an AOR2? line 2 on PA side on ecas??
nope never got AOR2, “line 2” updated along with DM on ECAS, date shows April 3.

I’ll stick around for a while until I’m landed;) been applying visitor visa to other countries for our vacation, passport won’t be available until mid April.

Japryl

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi Guys,
I apologize if this has already been asked in the forum before. I just checked my ECAS casually and it says "Decision Made" for both sponsor and principal applicant. I am little confused what's going on here. I then logged in to cic account to see if there was any progress. Under the Current Status it said something like "updated profile" (i dont remember exactly now), but there was no new information once I went in and checked.

Can anyone provide any info please?
Congratulations! Where is the PA from?

Ali.genius

Apr 4, 2019
Ali.genius said:

we provide nikaah nama marriage certificate translated nikaah naama , mehndi pics barat pics walima pics honeymoon pics cousins marriage pics which we both attend, Pics which we took on our bedroom joint bank account insurance beneficiary letter whose nominee is my spouse chat history call records. Actually i met my spouse in her brothers marriage which was held in 2016 that was our first casual meeting at that time we both don,t know our parents will decide our marriage our purposal was finalised in 2017. we provide whats app chat details from 2017 to onward . visa officer asked me in (Performance Fairness Letter ) provide photos or chat detail between 2016 to 2017 which we do not have becuase we were not in relationship during that tenure. Kindly do some suggestions how can i reply this letter.