+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

dks2500

Mar 11, 2019
I believe this is the starting point that everyone else in our thread is getting their DM/PPR! I wonder if this would arrive earlier if I submit my biometrics sooner haha:D
Thanks for the information regarding buffalo biometrics.. my husband goes next week. And congrats on the ppr! What’s the timeline after that to having the actual PR card??

Reactions: rbbt0824

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi All,

Another update on my file .
They requested few more marriage photographs from us .
Even though i have provided 15 photographs and then additionally attached few more in relationship document .

Is this concerning ? Please suggest .
What extra we can provide
What exactly have they asked to submit?

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
What exactly have they asked to submit?
The Mail states as -
Marriage Photos - Please submit additional photographs of wedding ceremony .
Note : Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or french with Names of Persons appearing in picture , Date of Photo was taken and occasion of event displayed in photo.

In order to continue processing we need the above information .

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
The Mail states as -
Marriage Photos - Please submit additional photographs of wedding ceremony .
Note : Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or french with Names of Persons appearing in picture , Date of Photo was taken and occasion of event displayed in photo.

In order to continue processing we need the above information .
Then why are you just sending 15? Send 1500 if you can. I mean as many as you possibly could and have. Label each. Nothing to worry a number of people were asked to submit. You should be glad that they are working on your file right now.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Then why are you just sending 15? Send 1500 if you can. I mean as many as you possibly could and have. Label each. Nothing to worry a number of people were asked to submit. You should be glad that they are working on your file right now.
Thanks a lot...Even i am thinking to provide explanation in sequence of events with multiple photos

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Thanks for the information regarding buffalo biometrics.. my husband goes next week. And congrats on the ppr! What’s the timeline after that to having the actual PR card??
no problem! The next step will be submitting passport to Mississauga WITHIN 30 days to have the landing visa, so they will be mailing back with a COPR and passport. You can do landing service anytime by the expiration date of the landing visa (it will also be the expiration date of the medical exam result)

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hi Guys,
I apologize if this has already been asked in the forum before. I just checked my ECAS casually and it says "Decision Made" for both sponsor and principal applicant. I am little confused what's going on here. I then logged in to cic account to see if there was any progress. Under the Current Status it said something like "updated profile" (i dont remember exactly now), but there was no new information once I went in and checked.

Can anyone provide any info please?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Guys,
I apologize if this has already been asked in the forum before. I just checked my ECAS casually and it says "Decision Made" for both sponsor and principal applicant. I am little confused what's going on here. I then logged in to cic account to see if there was any progress. Under the Current Status it said something like "updated profile" (i dont remember exactly now), but there was no new information once I went in and checked.

Can anyone provide any info please?
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You got DM, you will be getting PPR email soon or check in the spam. There is a ghost update on CIC a/c. you will see something soon.
I see from your timeline that you are Jan 10, applicant.
YOU BROKE THE RECORD!!
where is the PA from?

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You got DM, you will be getting PPR email soon or check in the spam. There is a ghost update on CIC a/c. you will see something soon.
I see from your timeline that you are Jan 10, applicant.
YOU BROKE THE RECORD!!
where is the PA from?
Yes, I am January 10th. According to this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas, "Decision Made" can also just imply that they received the medical results. And the 2nd line in ecas says that they started processing the application on April 3rd.

I mean I am so very happy that it might just be approved now, but I am also hesitating to believe it went so fast.

Reactions: jerry777

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, I am January 10th. According to this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas, "Decision Made" can also just imply that they received the medical results. And the 2nd line in ecas says that they started processing the application on April 3rd.

I mean I am so very happy that it might just be approved now, but I am also hesitating to believe it went so fast.
do you see DM and DM on both sides? then its all TRUE!!
celebrate!!

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
you broke all the records! :D:D

did you only submit 20 photos? mostly people are getting the request for photos.
Yes, I submitted everything according to the checklist. I only submitted 20 wedding related photos, 10 pages of chat (but I mentioned that I have plenty more if they need). I attached multiple explanation letters wherever I felt the need.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, I submitted everything according to the checklist. I only submitted 20 wedding related photos, 10 pages of chat (but I mentioned that I have plenty more if they need). I attached multiple explanation letters wherever I felt the need.
Explanation letters in regards to what?