Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@syz2yeg
I see in spreadsheet that you got SA on April 2nd.

I just got my SA today and waiting for Medicals. Have you already received your medical request ?

Thanks

Dreux

Mar 16, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-03-2019
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
12-03-2019
Med's Done....
13-03-2019
Such a bad day my file was transferred to mississauga march 21 after long wait just got an email saying file has been transfer to london uk i was hoping they are not busy VO ☹

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
hello everyone can some body help we just received PFL letter from cic.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you do not appear to meet Section 4 of the IRPR.
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in subsection 4(1) that for the
purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a commonlaw
partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or
conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the
Act; or
(b) is not genuine
Subsection 117 (1) of the Regulations states that a foreign national is a member of the family
class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the
reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns.
You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter

This additional information must include the following documents:

Client Information: Evidence of any in person visits between you and your
sponsor since marriage. This can include photos of you and the sponsor together, or boarding
passes.

Communication, proof: (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and
your sponsor Please provide evidence of communication between your first meeting and April
2017. Translations in French or English are required for if chat records are provided in a third
language.

Client Information: Please explain in detail how your marriage was arranged, who
was involved, how your families came to know one another, and why your marriage was
considered appropriate by your parents/relatives. Please also provide a detailed explanation for
how your relationship developed and what the nature of your contact was with the sponsor
between first meeting and your marriage. Please also state when the proposal was made and
by whom.

Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than
5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision
based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application
Unfortunately, it looks like they don't believe that your marriage/relationship is genuine and are giving you an opportunity to provide evidence that it is. Photos, letters from family and friends and even you and your spouse. It looks like they want to see your relationship and how it came to be. Send them what they ask for and I hope that it all goes well for you! x

Reactions: schweisy

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
DECISION MADE: APRIL 4

PASSPORT REQUEST: APRIL 4

Full timeline in my signature/tracker
AAAH CONGRATULATIONS!! This is AMAZIING! I am so happy for you!!!! :D x

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
hello everyone can some body help we just received PFL letter from cic.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you do not appear to meet Section 4 of the IRPR.
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in subsection 4(1) that for the
purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a commonlaw
partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or
conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the
Act; or
(b) is not genuine
Subsection 117 (1) of the Regulations states that a foreign national is a member of the family
class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the
reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns.
You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter

This additional information must include the following documents:

Client Information: Evidence of any in person visits between you and your
sponsor since marriage. This can include photos of you and the sponsor together, or boarding
passes.

Communication, proof: (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and
your sponsor Please provide evidence of communication between your first meeting and April
2017. Translations in French or English are required for if chat records are provided in a third
language.

Client Information: Please explain in detail how your marriage was arranged, who
was involved, how your families came to know one another, and why your marriage was
considered appropriate by your parents/relatives. Please also provide a detailed explanation for
how your relationship developed and what the nature of your contact was with the sponsor
between first meeting and your marriage. Please also state when the proposal was made and
by whom.

Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than
5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision
based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application
This sounds serious, You must get advice from a person who is more knowledgeable than these forums and who has handled such cases in the past. Officer has clearly said that he does not consider your relationship genuine. So do not hurry and get legal advice and take it very seriously because it sounds like last chance.
Could you also share some details if you can that what you think could have led the officer to come to this conclusion?
What kind of supporting documents have you submitted?

Reactions: schweisy and alaria

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, interesting … we didn't get any eMedical file either. My husband asked them if there was any form or paper he needed from them and they said no, however, when I initially talked to Dr. Pardo, he advised he would email me the outcome of the tests/appt. and keep me up to date if anything else was required.

Yes, the cost of tests, etc. was NOT what they originally told us on the phone and it was about 200,000 colones total. Fortunately, nothing about additional tests. He did ask my husband for documentation about his surgeries in 2003/2004 but I had copies at home so emailed them to the Dr.'s office.

So, what did you receive? An email of the file they send to IRCC?
i would recommend being on top of them at the clinic. they never gave us the results, never called, i mean might as well?

yea the excuse for the price was that they gave us the US embassy prices and not the canadian, that the canadian are much more expensive.

yes, they emailed us a 2 page eMedical profile that i will assume is what they sent to IRCC

Reactions: FVPupnorth

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
You actually set a record of 3 months and 1 day.
I believe this is the starting point that everyone else in our thread is getting their DM/PPR! I wonder if this would arrive earlier if I submit my biometrics sooner haha:D

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi All,

Another update on my file .
They requested few more marriage photographs from us .
Even though i have provided 15 photographs and then additionally attached few more in relationship document .

Is this concerning ? Please suggest .
What extra we can provide