+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
yeah I just found him. He's first on Jan spreadsheet and he's file was transferred on Mar 8th. This week is for JAN people. so happy to see every single update.
On ecas does it say they have started processing on PA's side?
nope.. nothing on ecas yet..

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone confirm 100% that when they transfer our files from Sydney to Mississauga, do that transfer all the hard copies we sent like photos, all the proofs etc.?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I was requested additional documents including birth certificate and additional proof of relationship. I can email or upload online (limit 3.5mb) or send a courier (not time effective).

With the amount of photos and documents i am sure it will be more than 3.5 mbs. My question

1) can i have multiple uploads? Different batches of uploads.

2) if i email how can i know if i send them 10-20 mb attachment in an email and that they will actually receive that big attachment? Some servers limit attachment size. Or can i send multiple emails limiting them to 3-5 mb each??

anyone with experience of uploading documents?

Thanks a lot.

Mmmakma

Mar 27, 2019
So still, no luck with linking the account. I have questions though If for whatever reason they requested additional information will that be through email or through the account? I'm just worried that I'd miss something if I give up on linking the paper application to GCkey.
and yes I think I have tried every option that's out there. I am missing something haha but yeah i might just give up :)

Reactions: FVPupnorth

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as I am in.
Application received - Jan 24
AOR- Mar 14
No updates after that
No SA, No medical, no biometrics

ECAS - in process for both Sponsor and PA
GCKEY shows they are doing background check

Is anyone having the same situation as I am ?

Thanks in advance

CS_22

Apr 2, 2019
I was requested additional documents including birth certificate and additional proof of relationship. I can email or upload online (limit 3.5mb) or send a courier (not time effective).

With the amount of photos and documents i am sure it will be more than 3.5 mbs. My question

2) if i email how can i know if i send them 10-20 mb attachment in an email and that they will actually receive that big attachment? Some servers limit attachment size. Or can i send multiple emails limiting them to 3-5 mb each??

Thanks a lot.

The exchange mailboxes have limit on file size. Even if they have a high end config, the email attachment won't be able to take in more than 20 MB file
If in case you decide to sent it via post, since it's going to Mississauga , I feel like it would be quicker

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018

Thanks a lot.
Hey just wondering if you submitted the birth certificate when you sent the application and if the birth was registered late then sent with 10th and 12th certificates?

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hey just wondering if you submitted the birth certificate when you sent the application and if the birth was registered late then sent with 10th and 12th certificates?
What is the time period of late birth registration.
If the registration is done in the same year of the birth but after 4-6 months of birth, is that considered as late registration.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
If the registration is done in the same year of the birth but after 4-6 months of birth, is that considered as late registration.
I am looking for same answer.. mine is couple of months late.... but isn't that the case everywhere?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Same with us. We have given Aadhar card but not voters card. Let's see
My only worry is how the hell would i compress all the details in less than 3.5 mb. They asked for additional proof of relationship. I have photos and everything but they were through dslr. So every ohoto is around 8-10 mb. Once i go home i am sure i will figure something out.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
yes that is. We got the birth certificate just before applying and also submitted 10th and 12th certificate.

@vinitmenon did you submit 10th and 12th at first place or just the birth certificate because yours is late too.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
My only worry is how the hell would i compress all the details in less than 3.5 mb. They asked for additional proof of relationship. I have photos and everything but they were through dslr. So every ohoto is around 8-10 mb. Once i go home i am sure i will figure something out.
create a pdf with photos and then compress it to 3.5mb.

Reactions: schweisy