+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

dyla18689

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Was NOA necessary according to the checklist (Im sure it's important but is the a must)? If you think it could be a problem, submit it through webform once you get your case number from them. But until you get the file number from AOR1 all we can do is stay fingers crossed!
It wasn't a must have. I've written a letter explaining why I couldn't surface it at the time of application and that I'll happily do it once I have it with me. I also submitted bank account details from my home country proving that I have the sufficient funds to sponsor my wife's application. I hope that will be enough but im guessing that they might require additional time to process the application.

Reactions: rbbt0824

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Biometrics is mandatory for PR application.. clearly mentioned on CIC website.

lets say you give ur biometrics, then withdrew the application and then apply for PR again, you will have to do biometrics again..
Brother thats what i mentioned in my text ...
I was replying to the question asked ....
And whatever told by call centre agent to me

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Submit it when you have a file transfer to the VO or Cpc-Missisauga. By that time there should be some people start looking at your file for eligibility check. You can also include a letter explaining what happened last year it will help them to catch up and knowing your relationship is genuine. You don't have to wait until they start asking you for additional documents.
what do you mean file number to VO? everything is included in his application like the interview was approved from last year. And all what happened last year. Thank you

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone know of any cases where applications are returned after ecas been updated? My ecas hasn't been updated since March 7th and im getting really anxious now.

My sponsorship approval shows in progress without AOR1.

I hope my file will not be returned
Mine was DM but i haven't received any email even if they said they have sent me an acknowledgement letter, my husband (PA) side has a note that they have sent him a mail but haven't received any so i actually don't know what they are doing.lol

ranabibi33

Mar 14, 2019
Hello,

My application was transferred to Hong Kong and the principal applicant received a request for biometric fee from Hong Kong. Can I consider that as AOR2 since now I know it has been received by Hong Kong?

Thank you

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Just uploaded biometric payment receipt through IRCC webform as I received email from them yesterday to pay it before April 25.

Question:
. Any idea when they normally send the next instructions about biometrics after they receive the payment?
2. Also, I had uploaded the payment receipt document twice through IRCC webform; one with Sponsor’s client ID# and another with Applicant’s client ID# along with other information. Does that matter or they can easily find through both ID# that it belongs to the same person since Application# is also mentioned there?
3. My wife did her medicals on March 15 and the doctor’s office sent them after a week to Immigration directly but since then there is No email notification or updates in both my ECAS/GCKEY..but received biometric payment email from them yesterday. Does it mean that they have received the medical results and that’s why they sent biometric email being the next step?

Last edited:
Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Just uploaded biometric payment receipt through IRCC webform as I received email from them yesterday to pay it before April 25.
Question:
. Any idea when they notmally send the next instructions about biometrics after they receive the payment?
2. Also, I had uploaded the payment receipt document twice through IRCC webform; one with Sponsor’s client ID# and another with Applicant’s client ID# along with other information. Does that matter or they can easily find through both ID# that it belongs to the same person since Application# is also mentioned there?
1. It can vary a lot. Some folks paid for biometrics and then waited for weeks to get a request. Some are getting it pretty fast. In general, don't be concerned about it, it's a standard procedure and won't affect your application significantly. They'll request it when they get to it, but it won't change anything.
2. Ideally you should do it only with PA's data, because the request is coming to a PA. If a sponsor is not a representative of a PA, you can get a response from them with a message like "we didn't find the information that you (the sponsor) is a representative of your PA". So if you're doing something about a PA using sponsor's info there's a chance they'll ignore your action and you'll have to do it again with PA's info.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

Question:
. My wife did her medicals on March 15 and the doctor’s office sent them after a week to Immigration directly but since then there is No email notification or updates in both my ECAS/GCKEY..but received biometric payment email from them yesterday. Does it mean that they have received the medical results and that’s why they sent biometric email being the next step?
You're editing your message faster than I can reply :D
3. No, there's no connection between BR and MR. Check your account on a daily basis to see if there's an update for medicals passed message.

Reactions: sher_singh

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
You're editing your message faster than I can reply :D
3. No, there's no connection between BR and MR. Check your account on a daily basis to see if there's an update for medicals passed message.
Thanks alaria:D:D
The second time I sent them by filling up with PA’s client ID# , hope they figure it out. I was just feeling lazy in copy pasting PA’s client ID:p:p
I am checking emails/ecas/gckey like crazy:eek:

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
what is usually next after biometric and medical was received?Thank you
You might receive pre-arrival services email and/or can go directly with BGC > DM > PPR.

Might be the last stretch but considered as the longest phase (at least for those transferred to local visa office).

Heads up tho that if your file remains with CPC-M, there’s a higher chance for faster progress (they’re well known for it). Sometimes BGC/DM/PPR may happen all at once...

Best of luck! :)

Reactions: schweisy

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
My Ecas shows "We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019 about the decision on your application" What does that mean ? I did not receive any notification on March 26.
Submitted Jan 24
AOR: March 21
SA: March 21
Biometrics Request: March 21
Medical Request: March 21

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
My Ecas shows "We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019 about the decision on your application" What does that mean ? I did not receive any notification on March 26.
Submitted Jan 24
AOR: March 21
SA: March 21
Biometrics Request: March 21
Medical Request: March 21
Did you check your spam folder already?

Email might be delayed so try checking again within the day. Is your BGC in progress?

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Did you check your spam folder already?

Email might be delayed so try checking again within the day. Is your BGC in progress?
Checked Email..Nothing is sitting there.
BGC in Process since i linked the application on GCKey. File not yet transferred to visa office. Medical done on March 26. Biometrics to be done on March 29.