**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
This may be a silly question, but will they ask biometrics and a medical for everyone? I finally linked my partner's application on GCKey and this is what it says:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Many thanks!

This is how mine looked until today when biometrics were requested.

Reactions: erinennis26

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
that's awesome that you got application number!:) I had nightmares thinking if I've missed something and they return me the whole package. Thank god that didn't happen.
Yeah, it's pretty heartbreaking. When I heard mine was coming back, I bawled my eyes out. Then I put my big girl panties on and decided not to let this process get the best of me. 2nd time was the charm

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
App recieved- 24 jan
Still no AOR or ecas .
Any 23-24 jan applicant in the same situation ?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, it's pretty heartbreaking. When I heard mine was coming back, I bawled my eyes out. Then I put my big girl panties on and decided not to let this process get the best of me. 2nd time was the charm
Share your timeline please.

App recieved- 24 jan
Still no AOR or ecas .
Any 23-24 jan applicant in the same situation ?
I think people have. Check the tracker, find the link in my signature.

Reactions: erinennis26

Mr.January

Mar 7, 2019
I am January 07. We got AOR and they requested Police Certificate and we submitted on March 06. No update after. Anyone whom his/her situation is similar with me??