+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I CALLED CIC AGAIN TODAY STILL NO UPDATE FOR FILER BEING TRANSFERED TO LONDON ITS STLL IN SYDNEY ITS 8 MONTHS THIS IS SO OVERWHELMING
completely understand how you feel, i'm sure they're upto something while the file is there can't have it in there doing nothing. Maybe most of the work will be done before the transfer.
Have you applied for GCMS yet?

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
completely understand how you feel, i'm sure they're upto something while the file is there can't have it in there doing nothing. Maybe most of the work will be done before the transfer.
Have you applied for GCMS yet?
I HOPE SO :(
NO WHAT ARE GM NOTES

drai

Mar 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-03-2019
Doc's Request.
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
I m March 2019 applicant. Mine file was retransferred to NDVO on July 30 and in ecas showed started processing on same day. We were asked to provide medical exams of non accompanying dependants (on May 22 and last reminder June 28 from mississauga) for whom my spouse doesn’t have custody. So we provided affidavit and court custody papers and letter of explanation.Today on August 6, gckey said reviewing additional documents provided. Any guesses how long NDVO take for review and what would be next step.

Last edited:

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I m March 2019 applicant. Mine file was retransferred to NDVO on July 30 and in ecas showed started processing on same day. We were asked to provide medical exams of non accompanying dependants for whom my spouse doesn’t have custody. So we provided affidavit and court custody papers and letter of explanation.Today on August 6, gckey said reviewing additional documents provided. Any guesses How long should it take for review and then PPR.
i don't think you'll get an update after they are done reviewing the additional documents. PPR is after BGC and eligibility is done which can take anywhere from 3-5 months. Once the application is transferred to NDVO its just the waiting game and because of the backlog and so many applications being processed you are expecting few months of wait before you hear anything.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

drai

Mar 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-03-2019
Doc's Request.
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019

drai

Mar 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-03-2019
Doc's Request.
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
I am not sure why my name has been striked out and marked green in the spreadsheet. Can the admin please fix this?
Fixed it

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
I m March 29 applicant. Aor may 09. Biometrics and medical on 22nd may. File transfer to mississauga on may30 and retransferred to NDVO after two months on July30. That means my two at mississauga was literally wasted,NDVO doesn’t count that time.
Actually you don't know that the time in Mississauga was "wasted." From what I've read on this forum, they are trying to do as much of the work as they can before transferring files to local offices because most of them are overworked.

Be thankful your file was only received on March 29th. Ours was received on January 4th (almost 3 months earlier) and we're still here waiting for background check to be completed (just like everyone else in January!) and need to get biometrics request, etc. Nothing we can do but wait. Our application is now in it's 8th month of processing and it can be a 12 month process. :eek:o_O

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
I checked my online account via my CIC , up until tonight under the “application status” blurb it read:
“You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal” sentence but tonight that part is no longer there and it was replaced by “make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you” .... but there is no new messages? Any thoughts? Hoping this is a good sign?

Reactions: FVPupnorth

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I checked my online account via my CIC , up until tonight under the “application status” blurb it read:
“You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal” sentence but tonight that part is no longer there and it was replaced by “make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you” .... but there is no new messages? Any thoughts? Hoping this is a good sign?
I see it too, maybe its just an updated message.