+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Thank you @schweisy for sharing.
I've the following:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxx on January 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 5, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 19, 2019.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received xxx's application for permanent residence on January 18, 2019.
  2. We sent xxx correspondence on March 5, 2019. If xxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent xxx medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
My Timeline is in the signature.
mine is same as yours... don't worry..

Larangharad

Mar 16, 2019
Biometric fee requested an hour after Invitation to pre-arrival service. It is hella confusing they did not mention anything before they sent out RCMP request or pre-arrival invitation :confused:

Let us know what happens with your biometrics and where / when you have to leave to get them done. I know one woman who i’m talking to (who was banking on not having to leave) has to travel 11 hours to the border into Washington from Alberta just to do them and she has made the appointment. Also looks like the appointments are going bery quickly atm so good to book asap. :(

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I've the following:

Sponsorship
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 5, 2019.
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent xxx correspondence on March 5, 2019. If xxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent xxx medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
The thing I find odd is that if I just saw your eCAS I would assume you hadn't received sponsorship approval yet. It normally says "we sent correspondence about the decision" when you are approved, but if I'm understanding your signature correctly, you have in fact already received the sponsorship approval email? How strange!

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
The thing I find odd is that if I just saw your eCAS I would assume you hadn't received sponsorship approval yet. It normally says "we sent correspondence about the decision" when you are approved, but if I'm understanding your signature correctly, you have in fact already received the sponsorship approval email? How strange!
yeah I find it strange too since I've DM on sponsor side of ecas since Mar 6 and received SA letter by email on Mar 6 too.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I s

did you get "we've started processing" on Sponsor's side after file got transferred to Mississauga office too since yours transferred on March 1??
I think i always
yeah I find it strange too since I've DM on sponsor side of ecas since Mar 6 and received SA letter by email on Mar 6 too.
This is what Sponsor ECAS says:
  1. We received your application to sponsor PA NAME on January 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on February 22, 2019.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received PA's application for permanent residence on January 3, 2019.
  2. We sent PA a letter on February 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent PA medical instructions on February 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
I've the following:

Sponsorship
Permanent Residence
This is what our ECAS says:
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on January 7, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 27, 2019.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on January 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXX application on March 15, 2019.
  3. We sent XXX medical instructions on March 1, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: jerry777

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Could someone please update the spreadsheet. my username is patelboss. i just got biometrics request. i don't have access to the spreadsheet right now.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Since they don't provide official AOR2 anymore except PA's side ecas with "we've started processing your app" ALL those who have this please update the tracker with that date. It will be very helpful for all of us.
PS: I'm NOT considering my update on Sponsor's side AOR2

Last edited:
Reactions: schweisy