+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, What is the benefit of writting the same message in 6 different Threads in same time? I do not mean to be rude by the way. but I think there is no benefit at all, instead its very annoying to see the same message repeated in different threads. Again it is not criticise, I'm just expressing my opinion, if you do not mind.
May be if I am wrong correct me...As per my understanding here 1000 different groups and all are having look in their interest group only.

when some one post message in that group then he or she will get message and other can read also....but if person who have knowledge about my answer and not in my thread then he may not know about my post.....See I posted same message in only those group where i am member and searching answer so I try to find my answer nothing more dear friend.Here all doing by their own knowledge so we dont know from where we get answer....for getting answer we have to search as many as we can....

just answer me

I I posting in one group only then whole forum will get my question in their login? if it happen so then from next time i post in one group only....

guide me if i am wrong or any solution if you have...

• Angry
Reactions: VPG

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
May be if I am wrong correct me...As per my understanding here 1000 different groups and all are having look in their interest group only.

when some one post message in that group then he or she will get message and other can read also....but if person who have knowledge about my answer and not in my thread then he may not know about my post.....See I posted same message in only those group where i am member and searching answer so I try to find my answer nothing more dear friend.Here all doing by their own knowledge so we dont know from where we get answer....for getting answer we have to search as many as we can....

just answer me

I I posting in one group only then whole forum will get my question in their login? if it happen so then from next time i post in one group only....

guide me if i am wrong or any solution if you have...
As I mention in my message it is not a criticism of what you post, you can post in any thread as u wish, it is just getting the sae message in 8 different groups at the same time seems not beneficial. maybe it is because of the way I check , new messages will be move the thread to the top, and the same for all the threads u post on, so It will be read in all at same time, anyway, it was just a comment and I have nothing aganist it, you can send in all threads you wish, and I hope you get the answer, all of us are anxious to get to the end of our journey and get our PR. God bless you and your family all the best for you.
Just it worth to mention that IRCC processing is totally unpredictable, u might get ur PPR tomorrow and u might get it after 1 month or even 6 month , no body knows how they work, or how diffetent everyone application is .
Again wish you all the best for your application.

Reactions: VPG

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Outland applicant with 3 dependent
AR Sept 20
AOR Nov 20
Upfront medicals Nov 29, 20
Medicals passed Dec 20 202
My question is, should we still expect a Medical Request from IRCC, or will they skip MR since the passed medicals is now reflected in our GCKey profile?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Looks like the IRCC started their holidays... no one is replying on webforms.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
As I mention in my message it is not a criticism of what you post, you can post in any thread as u wish, it is just getting the sae message in 8 different groups at the same time seems not beneficial. maybe it is because of the way I check , new messages will be move the thread to the top, and the same for all the threads u post on, so It will be read in all at same time, anyway, it was just a comment and I have nothing aganist it, you can send in all threads you wish, and I hope you get the answer, all of us are anxious to get to the end of our journey and get our PR. God bless you and your family all the best for you.
Just it worth to mention that IRCC processing is totally unpredictable, u might get ur PPR tomorrow and u might get it after 1 month or even 6 month , no body knows how they work, or how diffetent everyone application is .
Again wish you all the best for your application.

Dear Friend,

Wish success to you also.. but one point please guide ...I am member in 8 to 10 threads and if i post in one then all threads will know it? if yes then i will post in one only. so i may get answer too

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
AR Sept 20
AOR Nov 20
Upfront medicals Nov 29, 20
Medicals passed Dec 20 202
My question is, should we still expect a Medical Request from IRCC, or will they skip MR since the passed medicals is now reflected in our GCKey profile?
Sorry
AR Sept 2019
AOR Nov 2019
Upfront medicals Nov 29, 2021
Medicals passed Dec 20 2021

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
Background check showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Can someone please let me know what does it mean? Before this, it was showing "We are processing your BG check, we will send a message if we need more informtion."

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
Background check showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Can someone please let me know what does it mean? Before this, it was showing "We are processing your BG check, we will send a message if we need more informtion."
My assumption is they are doing background check second time also for 2019 applicants becos in my gcms notes I saw again background verification going on so may be same for your case also they might be planning to do it again

Reactions: Luvcanada786

Kiet Dang

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone know the "Singapore Migration Office"? My application has been transferred there today after 2 months of MP. Please share if you have any info on the process. Big thanks!

Amit8511

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I have also the same like case...
Background check showing "Not Applicable" Before this, it was showing "We are processing your BG check, we will send a message if we need more informtion."

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
The passports for myself and 3 dependents got damaged in a house fire and we just acquired new passports.
Do we have to upload them via webform or wait till Passport Request after DM and send our new passports over?

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
The passports for myself and 3 dependents got damaged in a house fire and we just acquired new passports.
Do we have to upload them via webform or wait till Passport Request after DM and send our new passports over?
You should update as soon as possible through web form.

Middlesbourne

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021
I have summited passport for myself and my dependents for further processing as requested by IRCC.

I have make payments for all of us and received email from VFS to enable me track our application.

I noticed that one of my dependent who's a US citizen which I have included only his US passport biodata page as instructed by IRCC in the passport submission instruction wasn't avail application tracking number.

Any idea why vfs doesn't avail to him application tracking number,
I am confused.