Nomination.....
2/8/2019
AOR Received.
15/05/2019
Med's Request
04/11/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
Hlo frnds i got decision made on my aplication on 12 oct nd same day they sent me ready for visa mail . But i did not recieved so after one week i request to resend me mail again they put my request to resend me passport request again but still not get any one knw how long it ll be take . I contact via phn to ircc they said always just wait couple of days . But its 25 days since i m waiting . Hve any one same happen or knw when they ll send me it again thnks

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
Any of my friends will let me know that how long it will take to get the atip consent form outcome.Thanks in advance

skg1

Aug 8, 2019
Hlo frnds i got decision made on my aplication on 12 oct nd same day they sent me ready for visa mail . But i did not recieved so after one week i request to resend me mail again they put my request to resend me passport request again but still not get any one knw how long it ll be take . I contact via phn to ircc they said always just wait couple of days . But its 25 days since i m waiting . Hve any one same happen or knw when they ll send me it again thnks
How do you know that they had sent you a visa ready email?

sandy12345

Jul 7, 2021
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August 21, 2019
AOR : September 03, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020

ECAS status says : "Decision made"
on MyCic portal the status says : "Submitted"
My Application status on the bar also says 100% and the estimated completion date was May 21, 2021.

Requested ATIP in August 2021
and From GCMS found out
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

I am not sure if my applications has reached a "decision" or not. I have not received any mail regarding portal request.
I contacted the local MP and the IRCC provided the same information to them as shown on the MyCIC as Application being processed.
I sent numerous Web forms regarding the "Security" in the assessment being not started but no specific reply about my query.
I called the helpline no and spoke to the customer service agent and even they were not helpful as they told me that they cannot put my request for Security to be started to my immigration officer.

What should I do now? My work permit is expiring this month, I already applied for the extension in August 2021 but that application is still processing as well.

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August 21, 2019
AOR : September 03, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020

ECAS status says : "Decision made"
on MyCic portal the status says : "Submitted"
My Application status on the bar also says 100% and the estimated completion date was May 21, 2021.

Requested ATIP in August 2021
and From GCMS found out
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

I am not sure if my applications has reached a "decision" or not. I have not received any mail regarding portal request.
I contacted the local MP and the IRCC provided the same information to them as shown on the MyCIC as Application being processed.
I sent numerous Web forms regarding the "Security" in the assessment being not started but no specific reply about my query.
I called the helpline no and spoke to the customer service agent and even they were not helpful as they told me that they cannot put my request for Security to be started to my immigration officer.

What should I do now? My work permit is expiring this month, I already applied for the extension in August 2021 but that application is still processing as well.
How long it took to get atip