+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
InshAllah InshAllah everyone wil get their PRs very soon my hearlty paryer are with all of you guys Ameeen
Elhamdoulilah !! Happy for your Shak1234.
My Ar 31 December 2018. Hope hearing some good news inshallah!

Good luck for your next journey
With the blessing of Allah Allahmidulliah just got Passport request for me and spouse and kids

i had ticket tomorrow for backhome but Allah gave me good news today

a very very very long journey for me
Applied in Jan 19
And finally got it today

i pray for everyone hope all awaiting applicants get the PR very soon

This fourm help me a lot
Cheers party
Allahmidulliah Allahmidulliah Allahmidulliah
My Ar 31 December 2018. Hope hearing some good news soon inshallah!
Good luck for your next journey!

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020

Thank you Med InshAllah its comming hang tight
I know how hard is the time i pray for all of you brother and sister will get it very very soon

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, just upload your emedical receipt you got from panel physician on your gckey account.
It is showing "No documents required for this online application" I have uploaded the emedical through web form. little confused how to upload through GCKEY????

yusuffy1

Oct 22, 2020
With the blessing of Allah Allahmidulliah just got Passport request for me and spouse and kids

i had ticket tomorrow for backhome but Allah gave me good news today

a very very very long journey for me
Applied in Jan 19
And finally got it today

i pray for everyone hope all awaiting applicants get the PR very soon

This fourm help me a lot
Cheers party
Allahmidulliah Allahmidulliah Allahmidulliah
Congratulations to you and yours... My AOR is Feb 9 2019 I hope to hear good new soon.

yusuffy1

Oct 22, 2020

Hi, seriously can't wait to hear some good news on my application too. AOR is Feb 9 2019.

Reactions: Chats33

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I am very happy reading good news, before i just saw shak1234, atul19 commenting here about their application, but now they got their PR, just want to express that hoping someday i can also post "the long wait is over guys" I received the golden portal... :)
Sorry for just dropping this message i'm just inspired by the people who don't lose hope and got what they have dreamed of. Hoping that all 2019 applicants and 2020 will got their PR this year. Praying for all.

OIWALEWA

Nov 22, 2019
I am very happy reading good news, before i just saw shak1234, atul19 commenting here about their application, but now they got their PR, just want to express that hoping someday i can also post "the long wait is over guys" I received the golden portal... :)
Sorry for just dropping this message i'm just inspired by the people who don't lose hope and got what they have dreamed of. Hoping that all 2019 applicants and 2020 will got their PR this year. Praying for all.
Amen, thanks for your encouragement

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family))) I remember your words - "With GOD, there's NO IMPOSSIBLE!!! "

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family))) I remember your words - "With GOD, there's NO IMPOSSIBLE!!! "
Oh NO. Thats just a dream that someday I can post it from here. Well advance congratulations is a manifest that approval is on the way;) any way youre right there no IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD...if HE WILLED ALL IS POSSIBLE... Thank you in advance lol.