+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Jijiji

Sep 24, 2019
Main applicant - inland / Spouse - outland, paper based NS PNP. Application received: july 2019 Application no : july 2019
PAL : dec 2019
Upfront medical: july 2020
Medical Pass: july 2020
Long term no updates
Spouse came to canada : apr 2021
3 Dependants 2nd MR : jun 2021
2nd Medical Pass : jul 2021
DM in ecas : 2 weeks after MR pass
Portal account request : 7 Days after DM
Uploaded photo on portal : aug 2021 ( 7 days after DM)
Got the e-copr(3weeks after portal upload) : aug 2021

I hope you all guys have got the goal very soon.

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Main applicant - inland / Spouse - outland, paper based NS PNP. Application received: july 2019 Application no : july 2019
PAL : dec 2019
Upfront medical: july 2020
Medical Pass: july 2020
Long term no updates
Spouse came to canada : apr 2021
3 Dependants 2nd MR : jun 2021
2nd Medical Pass : jul 2021
DM in ecas : 2 weeks after MR pass
Portal account request : 7 Days after DM
Uploaded photo on portal : aug 2021 ( 7 days after DM)
Got the e-copr(3weeks after portal upload) : aug 2021

I hope you all guys have got the goal very soon.
Congratulations… I have same timeline as your. Medical passed nov 2020 all applicants in canada … still waiting for dm do u know where your file was being processed?

Jijiji

Sep 24, 2019
Congratulations… I have same timeline as your. Medical passed nov 2020 all applicants in canada … still waiting for dm do u know where your file was being processed?
I am sorry to hear that. I knew how hard it is.
Primary office was Centralized intake office
And 2nd office was Cpc-Ottawa.

Reactions: manku_patel

Jijiji

Sep 24, 2019
Hi i was asking how long it takes to acknowledge of adr in web form.
In my case, it took about 3weeks to get answer of my web form inquiry.
When I rose web form to inform that my spause became inlander on april, they replied me after 3weeks later.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I would like to ask for help, if anybody change their status from closed work permit to open work permit. Does the employer needs to know about the plan of changing the status? how many years will be the validity? we are on our 26 months of our PR medical passed last july 5 but still no DM. My husband who is the main applicant wants to work with other company and I heard it can be change his closed wp to owp? hope someone can help. Thank you.

Reactions: manku_patel

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
In my case, it took about 3weeks to get answer of my web form inquiry.
When I rose web form to inform that my spause became inlander on april, they replied me after 3weeks later.
It is not about anything i did ask.ircc send me ADR.for my daughter's pasport copy.so i use web form.still now gckey showing your action is required.

maturk

Jun 18, 2021
It is not about anything i did ask.ircc send me ADR.for my daughter's pasport copy.so i use web form.still now gckey showing your action is required.
Did you try to look in your account where to submit a document? When IRCC request additional documents, they open a tab in your account to upload that document. Based on my experience, it will keep saying your action is required even when you send the document through the web form. You can try to send the document through your account. You can go to your application. Then in the first line it says "Check the status...... View submitted application or upload documents". Click on that and you will see a table with the submitted documents and maybe there will be an opening to upload a new document. if you submit the document through your account, it should stop saying your action is required.