+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Things will get better soon... dont lose hope...others have early approval, you maybe late but all things will come in HIS perfect time.

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hello Seniors
I applied for visitor visa in 2012 but refused and was issued a uci number (Say A)
THen in 2018 I applied visitor visa from USA and issued another UCI number (Say B) and then The work permit from Candaian border has the same UCI no (B)
Now for my PR application they pulled 2012 UCI number (A)
I have 2 UCI numbers now.
Is it normal?
Please guide

Reactions: manku_patel

ayeecullen

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
I just want to ask for help, my husbands closed work permit is expiring this May 2022. Our PR is on process its on 25 months now going 26 this Sept.10.
Medical passed last july 5, 2021. as per IRCC the only pending is security which is quite confusing because the agent also mentioned its passed. Anyway my question is do we need to apply new work permit 6 mos before the expiration or bowp? im not sure also if the company will also pay the compliance fee again to apply for new wp. (OINP nominee) please advise. Thank you and hoping that we will be PR all soon.
I applied BOWP two days before original WP expired (Feb 2021). Not ideal but we were hoping not to spend for new WP & that PR come before expires. BOWP was approved in 7 days! PR approval Aug 26, 2021

Muiz9

Nov 21, 2020
I'd suggest anyone with an outland dependents should just apply for them a visit together with aor or confirmation of ongoing pr application in process. The chances is high in related to family reunion.

My suggestion tho!
Hello Sweetmother,
Can you please guide me how I can do this? I have 3 ys without my kids I am feeling very bad

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I received a response coming from IRCC, from our webform, that there will be delay in our application due to Afghan refugees. 26 months and waiting.
I don't know what to say, last time due to pandemic now another reason. I just hope and pray to be PR this year.