+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
no nothing ... did you visit backhome after submitting application .. i did visit soo may b they can ask mine pcc im just thinking
Yes i visited twice ask once but after that just for my spouse only
I called them yesterday the same reply everything has been passed and medical has been updated final decision is pending don't know how long will it take
It dependa on the immigiration officer blan blan etc

i think that the agents only say what they have told nothing else they are just pretending that the officers are working but in reality i din't think so.

they are just playing with the emotions of applicants

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I called them yesterday the same reply everything has been passed and medical has been updated final decision is pending don't know how long will it take

i think that the agents only say what they have told nothing else they are just pretending that the officers are working but in reality i din't think so.

yes i think so they are because now our dependants can travel .. restrictions are lifted in most of provinces.. since 2 weeks there is no single update regarding our applications.

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020

today i login gc key for couple times i couldnt may b server down

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020

im so depressed to see this happening with us .. so many people applied later than me around 2 years they got their coprs and we are still waiting .. why with us ... july28 30months will be completed ... its soo long wait and still we are waiting ..

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
im so depressed to see this happening with us .. so many people applied later than me around 2 years they got their coprs and we are still waiting .. why with us ... july28 30months will be completed ... its soo long wait and still we are waiting ..
No doubt thats unethical

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Hi..no updates..they said now they started finalizing applications with outland dependents but it will take some time
Did they tell on call?

i called them couple of times everytime same reply everything has been passed waiting for the final decision by the IO don't know how long will it take more