+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
May be your file is transfer to a new office
And the officer want to submitt new medicals because they are working on your file
is it good news to be transfer to another office or it will be more delay again, 23 mos and still waiting. please advise.
Thank you.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
is it good news to be transfer to another office or it will be more delay again, 23 mos and still waiting. please advise.
Thank you.
File transfer usually takes 4-5 months extra
It depends either the office opens the file as they received or it will be on wait to be assigned

• Sad
Reactions: flores

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Please anyone has a means I can contact Calgary office for my portal access? My WP expires in 30day and employer is already asking for the new one

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
after submission of your medical in how many days did they receive and pass the medical .. did you upload through webform .. my lawyer already upload my medical through webform .. but on gc account showing your action is required?
Call IRCC to acknowledge they've received it. That's all. I have had "Your action is required" for two years because they requested new medical and Original PCC from back home which I sent via webform and post. Since I didn't upload it through GC key, it stayed that way till now.