+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
hi good day,

i uploaded my children medical last week thru webform but nothing change in Gckey, yesterday we did upfront with my husband and upload it and today it was updated the gckey, from no need medical now to reviewing your medical result? is this for all medical, medical of my children and ours (all are in canada) outland application. what to expect next, somebody told me that after uploading upfront medical they have medical request after a month, if this the case what doc do we need to upload, is it the same paper from upfront? or we need to take the result from the clinic itself? please advise. Thank you... hoping that all will be PR soon. almost 23 months now.
That is for you all. (Reviewing medical)
They will not send you med request now as it s been reviewed now
You just had to upload e medical sheet
med results are uploaded by the doctors only

Reactions: manku_patel

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Praying that everyone get their PR soon. I was so overwhelmed last week because I felt like my life was tied up with the long wait. However, I found that inner courage and strength to pull myself from the daunting feeling of frustration. Many of you are feeling the same thing but I decree and declare that Almighty God will come through for all of you.
After 28 months a decision was made.
Ghost update May 26, 2021
Decision made May 27, 2021
Ready for visa email May 27, 2021.
You will all get yours soon.
Blessings.
congrats.. are you outland applicant right? :) :) :)

Vhpe1405

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Praying that everyone get their PR soon. I was so overwhelmed last week because I felt like my life was tied up with the long wait. However, I found that inner courage and strength to pull myself from the daunting feeling of frustration. Many of you are feeling the same thing but I decree and declare that Almighty God will come through for all of you.
After 28 months a decision was made.
Ghost update May 26, 2021
Decision made May 27, 2021
Ready for visa email May 27, 2021.
You will all get yours soon.
Blessings.
congrats plz tell are you inland or outland
and plz tell which province

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
That is for you all. (Reviewing medical)
They will not send you med request now as it s been reviewed now
You just had to upload e medical sheet
med results are uploaded by the doctors only

After uploading our upfront medical. we received our medical request. i uploaded the medical of our children which is their medical from their student permit. do they need new medical for PR or their previous medical that was used in their student permit is ok? i uploaded the web paper last may 17 for my children medical but as per IRCC until now it was not yet received. do i need to email or talk to the clinic to send me the result and i will forward it to ircc or webform medical paper is enough? please advise. thank you

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Good morning guys
July 15 2019 AR
No news since long time
Even my timeline got 100% in first week of April

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
AR - July 2019
AOR - August 2019
still waiting for DM or PPR

It doesn’t matter now actually. I have prayed to god. Sent web forms. Called them. Ordered GCMS notes. Nothing works. Even if I get it now , the excitement and happiness is all destroyed now. Its just a Piece of paper for me now.

God bless you all !

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
AR - July 2019
AOR - August 2019
still waiting for DM or PPR

It doesn’t matter now actually. I have prayed to god. Sent web forms. Called them. Ordered GCMS notes. Nothing works. Even if I get it now , the excitement and happiness is all destroyed now. Its just a Piece of paper for me now.

God bless you all !
Keep faith in god.
I am still waiting from april 2019
Hope all will get soon

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Today when I checked my status on the On-Line Services, my status has changed from “In progress” to “Application Received”. Is that normal?
Outland
AR March 2020
AOR April 2020
BIL May 2020
PAL August 2020
UF Medical November 2020

Reactions: Dikku1111