+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for the explanation. Hope they now are processing our applications. In my ECAS account, the status has changed to DM more than six months ago and still does not have an update.
I found another person who has been DM for more than 6 months. She’s just been informed by the MP yesterday that her copr has expired two months ago. She called and sent webform to ircc many times during these 6 months but no one told her the copr has been granted and already expired for few months....

Reactions: Sandhu04 and tmsw

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
hi
just received my GCMS note and saw this:
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does it mean I have been approved? I have not received any update on my profile.

Congratulations. Yes, that means they have approved your PR.
I am an inland applicant and my AR 22nd July 2019. Your GMCS note is exactly the same as mine. They have updated that in my account in 2020 November 26 and I still waiting for COPR.

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Have you called IRCC? If they say they are all pass, you can try to email your province IRCC office and tell them that you have been DM for a long time and are in Canada.

Thank you. I did all of those but still, there is no update. I am really disappointed.

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
I found another person who has been DM for more than 6 months. She’s just been informed by the MP yesterday that her copr has expired two months ago. She called and sent webform to ircc many times during these 6 months but no one told her the copr has been granted and already expired for few months....

Oh no, how should I know that whether they have issued a COPR?