+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My friend applied GCMS notes on April 21st, 2021 under privacy act. After submitting the request, he got an email with temporary reference number. They said once your request will be registered, he will get permanent number. Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal?

He applied from Canada and he was not told to submit any documents such as passport or anything upon submission. Is this normal too?

Reactions: manku_patel

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My friend applied GCMS notes on April 21st, 2021 under privacy act. After submitting the request, he got an email with temporary reference number. They said once your request will be registered, he will get permanent number. Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal?

He applied from Canada and he was not told to submit any documents such as passport or anything upon submission. Is this normal too?
Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal? - YES it's normal, you will only receive the permanent number if IRCC sends you an email seeking clarification about your request or sends you the Gcms Notes itself.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal? - YES it's normal, you will only receive the permanent number if IRCC sends you an email seeking clarification about your request or sends you the Gcms Notes itself.
What kind of clarification they may ask? If they will ask then it can be provided. If they don't ask, will my friend get GCMS notes without permenant number?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
He applied from Canada and he was not told to submit any documents such as passport or anything upon submission. Is this normal too? -NO

Reactions: manku_patel

star10

Nov 7, 2020
Hello......I neep help, can u please advise
sinp inland applicant - got dm on 19th jan 2021 but no copr till now, got gcms notes and got to know that file is still in sydney and didn’t got transferred to saskatoon local office.
It shows in gcms notes that secondary office is new delhi.
please advise why it is showing new delhi as my secondary office as it should be saskatoon.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello......I neep help, can u please advise
sinp inland applicant - got dm on 19th jan 2021 but no copr till now, got gcms notes and got to know that file is still in sydney and didn’t got transferred to saskatoon local office.
It shows in gcms notes that secondary office is new delhi.
please advise why it is showing new delhi as my secondary office as it should be saskatoon.
You need to send a email to Sydney and let them know you are in Canada. Show proof like your stamped passport when you entered Canada, then go to your ecas and update your address to your current Canada address and in a week or so you should hear from them

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

My profile is updated again..Was it 3rd GU? yesterday when logged in to GCkey, it saw your profile is updated in status. and later it turned into submitted.
Now today I again logged in. it saw your profile is updated in status while clicking on check an application. status.
was it a system glitch or GU?

Last edited:
Reactions: miggy24

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019