+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
My friend has received AOR on March 4th, 2021. He wants to order GCMS notes. He has representative and when he called CIC they said the mailing address and email address are also of his representative. If he orders GCMS notes, will it go to his representative as well? Any idea his representative can get to know that my friend ordered GCMS notes? In short, he doesn't want to let his lawyer know about ordered GCMS notes.
Don't worry

On applying time GCMS they asked email address, so simply gave them emails address where you want to get GCMS.

There is no connection between IRCC and GCMS note so don't worry your email address will be mismatch, and it's legally.

Thanks

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
My timline
AR nov 2019
AOR Jan 2020
PAL feb 2020
Upfront medical October 2020
Medical passed 25 November 2020
DM 27 nov 2020
File approved 13 Jan 2021
Copr generated in gckey and gc key status is you entered etobicoke office on 13 Jan 2021 and become PR
No COPR yet
Waiting from 3 months
Called so many times told to wait
Too much stress.... any suggestions???
Inland oinp paper based
You already became PR on 13 jan 2021. Email to Etobicoke IRCC office on -CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca and tell thrm you have CoPR number but not have received email. They will email your CoPR.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chauvienvien

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/service-declaration/service-standards.html#permanent

Provincial Nominee Program (Paper Applications)
  • Our service standard: process all paper applications within 11 months (doesn’t include the time it takes the province or territory to process)
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of submitted applications (within the approved annual immigration levels plan)
  • Our performance in 2019-2020: processed 20% of applications within the standard
Here is a proof of how other type of applications were processed between 60-98% while PNP paper was forgotten..
So are we the lowest people in the chain of IRCC ?

Last edited:

Amit8511

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/service-declaration/service-standards.html#permanent

Provincial Nominee Program (Paper Applications)
  • Our service standard: process all paper applications within 11 months (doesn’t include the time it takes the province or territory to process)
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of submitted applications (within the approved annual immigration levels plan)
  • Our performance in 2019-2020: processed 20% of applications within the standard
Here is a proof of how other type of applications were processed between 60-98% while PNP paper was forgotten..
So are we the lowest people in the chain of IRCC ?
I think more than 50 % of applications even had completed their general 18 months of process time..

Reactions: Dikku1111

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I think more than 50 % of applications even had completed their general 18 months of process time..
Maybe true but note that the standard is 11 month with an 80% target.
If you compare with all other programs, paper based was the lowest from any other application.
And you can see clearly that to raise the goal to the standard they process 2020 very fast just to show “Hey we did what we were told the standard is”

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
SO are they leaving
Maybe true but note that the standard is 11 month with an 80% target.
If you compare with all other programs, paper based was the lowest from any other application.
And you can see clearly that to raise the goal to the standard they process 2020 very fast just to show “Hey we did what we were told the standard is”
so are they leaving 2019 application.they will notprocess.

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
Hello,

Please, I need help. I submitted my paper-based PR application via DHL on the 23rd December 2020. From the DHL tracker, it stopped at Ontario.
I am worried as I don't know if it has been delivered to CIC office Sydney, NS. My nomination will expire this month. What do I do?
How do I confirm they have received my application. Please can someone advice me.
Thank You

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

Please, I need help. I submitted my paper-based PR application via DHL on the 23rd December 2020. From the DHL tracker, it stopped at Ontario.
I am worried as I don't know if it has been delivered to CIC office Sydney, NS. My nomination will expire this month. What do I do?
How do I confirm they have received my application. Please can someone advice me.
Thank You
Hello,
Email on security.support@dhl.com
your tracking number will change after it arrived in Canada. you ask for the new tracking number. The same thing happened to me when I sent my file to nova scotia via DHL.

Your Name =
Your Email Address =
DHL Express Tracking Number=
Are you the: = Shipper
Comments =

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
SO are they leaving
so are they leaving 2019 application.they will notprocess.
Not exactly,
Think as a business.
You have a goal to keep so you complete the goal first and then if you have time you go back to finish those that are delayed.

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello!
I do have one question, as my Pnp file is under process it’s been more than 20 months and going to be 21 month on May2nd. My workpermit is expiring in first week of July. So, need some suggestion do I apply for bridging workpermit or the open work permit extension which is 18 months extension due to covid. Or should i wait until May2nd then apply for bridging work permit.
please give you suggestions.
thanks

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hello!
I do have one question, as my Pnp file is under process it’s been more than 20 months and going to be 21 month on May2nd. My workpermit is expiring in first week of July. So, need some suggestion do I apply for bridging workpermit or the open work permit extension which is 18 months extension due to covid. Or should i wait until May2nd then apply for bridging work permit.
please give you suggestions.
thanks
You should wait and then can apply end of June if not getting PR by the time.

Reactions: kkaran01

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
But i can still work if I apply by the end of June.
the day I apply I can still able to work full time ?
Yes if you applied before your current work permit expired, you are on implied status. You can keep working on same job and same employer full time until decision is made on your application. Make sure Atleast apply 3-4 days before your current work permit expires.

Reactions: kkaran01