+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Kenchen999

Mar 11, 2021
Why don’t I see someone to protest IRCC isn’t fair to give COPR in order. I saw numerous cases of AR in March, April and May 2020 had gotten Copr, but we still waiting DM? Can I do something to get COPR soon?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Why don’t I see someone to protest IRCC isn’t fair to give COPR in order. I saw numerous cases of AR in March, April and May 2020 had gotten Copr, but we still waiting DM? Can I do something to get COPR soon?
What can we actually do ?
protest as spouse applications did ? No one will actually do that..
The bigger question to ask is why actually IRCC are processing 2020 much faster than any other applications before 2020..
Why did they accept almost 28,000 CEC invitations when they are saying they have a backlog..
Why do they promise to give 417,000 permanent residency by the end of 2021 while they cant even finish applications on time ..
Some of us are quiet and some of us complaining but personally I see IRCC as a captive business.
You pay them and they decide when actually to provide you service while the only option you have is to leave or wait until they decide it’s a good time for them to finish your application

Last edited:

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
The bigger question to ask is why actually IRCC are processing 2020 much faster than any other applications before 2020..
Why did they accept almost 28,000 CEC invitations when they are saying they have a backlog..
Why do they promise to give 417,000 permanent residency by the end of 2021 while they cant even finish applications on time ..
Some of us are quite and some of us complaining but personally I see IRCC as a captive business.
You pay them and they decide when actually to provide you service while the only option you have is to leave or wait until they decide it’s a good time for them to finish your application
We are really helpless

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Just scrolling in Facebook and I see October AOR 2020 that got COPR today ...
Is that enough proof that they say “each case is different” just nonsense ??

Kenchen999

Mar 11, 2021
We are really helpless
Actually I don’t want to complain or just waiting their available time. I had called and wrote them many times, then they replied cases late due to covid19. However, lots of AR in 2020 still gotten PR, it is unfair for us of 2019. I really feel anxiety to see someone who’s AR later than me to get PR, and I can’t do anything. If someone have successful experience to help me, such as writing some letters can touch officers empathy.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Actually I don’t want to complain or just waiting their available time. I had called and wrote them many times, then they replied cases late due to covid19. However, lots of AR in 2020 still gotten PR, it is unfair for us of 2019. I really feel anxiety to see someone who’s AR later than me to get PR, and I can’t do anything. If someone have successful experience to help me, such as writing some letters can touch officers empathy.
That’s exactly what I’m starting to feel in the last 3-4 weeks..
I’m more pissed off that my file can’t be finalize
I saw one of AOR Dec 2020 get copr today, it drove me crazy
i feel you and I’m also pissed off in the last 3-4 weeks.
We can’t do anything and empathy from an officer? If you find someone I would like to know about it since it’s a non Existing thing.

Reactions: Kenchen999

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
Last month I wrote and email to Marco Medicino for paper applicants about our present situation briefly but no reply came back yet but I hoped they will do something for us but still nothing seems going to happen. What else we can do

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Last month I wrote and email to Marco Medicino for paper applicants about our present situation briefly but no reply came back yet but I hoped they will do something for us but still nothing seems going to happen. What else we can do
Keep on writing.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
A co-worker of mine contacted the local MP and send CIC query rgarding her file the reply is everything is passed we are just waiting to finalizing the application and their is no timeline for it.
The officer is again reviewing the file rather everything is passed blan blan

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Hi

Cutedolly please share your full timeline.

Are you inland ?

Thanks
Aor : July 2019
Pal : Jan 2020
First medical req : Feb 2020
Medical expire : Feb 2021
Remedical Req : Feb 2021

As per GCMS notes

Eligibility : Passed
Medical : Expired & req for remedical
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not Started
Info Sharing : In process

What's next?? Is there any chance of negative results at this level of application?

Wmk193

Dec 17, 2020
Some of us are quite and some of us complaining but personally I see IRCC as a captive business.
Why isn’t anyone speaking about inland pnp applicants with outland spouse??
Everyone has sympathy for spousal sponsorship Pr. What about us ?
Aren’t we human beings going through the same pain being away from our loved one..???
#SupportInlandPnpwithOutlandSpouse so that IRCC can hear us also

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Why isn’t anyone speaking about inland pnp applicants with outland spouse??
Everyone has sympathy for spousal sponsorship Pr. What about us ?
Aren’t we human beings going through the same pain being away from our loved one..???
#SupportInlandPnpwithOutlandSpouse so that IRCC can hear us also
Sorry my friend but your voice suppose to be in the media with more people to hear you.
If we could protest as spousal application did last year then our voice will be heard..
Until then we can write in this forum as many as we want but no one officially going to even look here to give us help or empathy.
This forum is just for sharing knowledge and frustration.

Reactions: Wmk193