+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
hi shak1234 , I think you are inland applicant witch outland dependant .Did you ask to the agent if YOU ARE ON OLD because you have outland dependant ....... thank you .
AR march 2019
inland with outland dependant
waitting for DM
He said that everything is passed just waiting for final dicision and he cuts the call

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Hi All,

My timeline:

I got AOR on 15 August 2019 from IRCC after submission of my paper-based application.
I did Biometrics on 03 September 2019.

Since then, my application has never been updated on the online CIC account and I have never had from IRCC.

Are there any persons in the same category like me? In March 202I, I made 19 months and I had been given between 15-19 months as my processing timeline from the date of AOR.

Is there anyone with some information on why IRCC is not responding to applications within the given processing timelines?
30 August 2019 AOR outland applicant Biometric 4 September 2019 PAL 28 January 2020.. after that still waiting for update.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi All,

My timeline:

I got AOR on 15 August 2019 from IRCC after submission of my paper-based application.
I did Biometrics on 03 September 2019.

Since then, my application has never been updated on the online CIC account and I have never had from IRCC.

Are there any persons in the same category like me? In March 202I, I made 19 months and I had been given between 15-19 months as my processing timeline from the date of AOR.

Is there anyone with some information on why IRCC is not responding to applications within the given processing timelines?
If your outland your file is set to get dust on it, however if you are outland join below page

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2019-pnp-paper-applicants-who-waiting-for-mr-please-join.717399/

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,

PNP PAPER BASED APPLICATION

Aor : July 2019
MR : Feb 2020
MP : Feb 2020

Medical expire : Feb 2021

Remedical Req : Feb 2021

Is there any chance of rejection after passed of remedical in pnp paper based application?

Any suggestions pls

Thanks in advance
Why you thinking rejection ?

Did you had any problem in medical ?

Did you had received MR or you had done upfront ?

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Why you thinking rejection ?

Did you had any problem in medical ?

Did you had received MR or you had done upfront ?
I'm not thinking negative and there is no prob with medical too

I'm just asking chances of results positive or negative after remedical request passed in paper based applications

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Just an FYI to everyone similar to my case.
I contacted my MP and wrote the following:
My son is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder which flagged his medical as an excessive demand on the health system.
Since then the Centralized Medical Admissibility Unit (CMAU) didn't review or return a response on his medical or any guidelines about what will be next.
On June 1, 2018 The honourable Ahmed Hussen placed a policy to exclude cases as my son to be an excessive demand on the health system.
I know there are multiple situations right now during this pandemic and I understand how it affects IRCC processing time but I do want to share my and more families that are in the same situation where our children are not an excessive demand and are excluded from the Medical Admissibility but still treated as we are an excessive demand on the health system.
My son is special and I don't see why we are being left behind even if we are not causing any damage or cost to the health system.
I seek your assistance in this matter, and am grateful for any that you and your office provides.
Please feel free to contact me if you need more details and information.

Let’s see what is outcome and I’m probably planning to contact global news and ctv news after my application will be 100% which is next week.
If anyone would like to join to write their opinions and share their story you are welcome to do that with me.
I’m not only thinking about my self but for other families that will have this struggle in the future.