Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hi guys,

My AOR is August 2019. I received an update yesterday asking for 4 newly completed forms. My question is, do I need to fill and print them out and sign them by hand and scan them back? Would I need to validate the IMM 0008 form and sign by hand and scan it including the barcodes?

I don't understand why they're asking for these forms again when I already filled them all out.
Same thing happened to me , I filled the forms ,printed them and then signed them by hand. After , I scanned them and uploaded them to MyIRCC Account.
they asked for :
-Generic application form for PR in Canada
-Family Info
-Schedule A background declaration
-RCMP Police check clearance
-Medical Exam

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Same thing happened to me , I filled the forms ,printed them and then signed them by hand. After , I scanned them and uploaded them to MyIRCC Account.
they asked for :
-Generic application form for PR in Canada
-Family Info
-Schedule A background declaration
-RCMP Police check clearance
-Medical Exam
Oh OK thank you for your response. Good to know I'm not the only one lol.

Did they confirm the receipt after you uploaded them? Any update after that?
I also was asked for RCMP records, any idea where I need to go for the fingerprints? Is it the accredited company (Commisionaries)? I'm in ON and my VO is Ottawa.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Oh OK thank you for your response. Good to know I'm not the only one lol.

Did they confirm the receipt after you uploaded them? Any update after that?
I also was asked for RCMP records, any idea where I need to go for the fingerprints? Is it the accredited company (Commisionaries)? I'm in ON and my VO is Ottawa.
No ,when you upload them it only says "Congratulations your documents have been submitted to IRCC" after you hit submit.... but no email confirming lol,
Im in Regina,SK so I went to the police station and did everything there. You just walk in and say I need a criminal record check from RCMP based on fingerprints , thats all. The fee was like15$.

amr_71

Feb 16, 2021
I got my GCMS notes, and it has COPR Print Queue-PQ-DOC-3296-5. did someone have the same print queue no.?

Ramn#

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
AINP
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 4, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on September 29, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 13, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations enjoy

Ramn#

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
AINP
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 4, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on September 29, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 13, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Upfront medical?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
No ,when you upload them it only says "Congratulations your documents have been submitted to IRCC" after you hit submit.... but no email confirming lol,
Im in Regina,SK so I went to the police station and did everything there. You just walk in and say I need a criminal record check from RCMP based on fingerprints , thats all. The fee was like15$.
Is it same when DR. Submited medical report will you get any update in your gckey ac. Or ecas?. This my 2nd medicall done. How long it takes to get update.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Is it same when DR. Submited medical report will you get any update in your gckey ac. Or ecas?. This my 2nd medicall done. How long it takes to get update.
Usually it takes 1-2 weeks for medical to be processed by IRCC and show passed in the account.

Reactions: manku_patel