+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
The more we contact IRCC about our application, they take notes everytime any sort of conversation is held. Hence it creates a doubtful situation for the Officer as an why this applicant is calling again n again. Please be very careful with this.
May be
Last time when i called the agent told me when when i give them a call they have all the record

Reactions: Diana96

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
The more we contact IRCC about our application, they take notes everytime any sort of conversation is held. Hence it creates a doubtful situation for the Officer as an why this applicant is calling again n again. Please be very careful with this.
Yeah that’s right
Every time we make an inquiry via call or webform, it gets noted and goes to our files.
I have seen it on my GCMS notes.

Reactions: Diana96

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
May be
Last time when i called the agent told me when when i give them a call they have all the record
Ok but ....they already have all the full information on you already. They know all your life story...they know you are just anxious..lol. i would imagine they can see how many times you log into your account as well....i check several times per day...lol

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Yes they do. You can even see all your call and webform contact records on your GCMS notes. So every contact of yours to CIC is been attached in your file.
On phone interview they asked if im moving to other city i said no but what if in future i move ?will that be a issue tooo then?

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
It doesn't matter, I call them mostly every week and already have a DM! so guys do whatever u wanna do.

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I applied under oinp international student job offer stream im not sure if it was restricted
Also i got COPr on last thursday
I have been trying to find out if I could change jobs or if they would ask me if I’m still working for the same employer when I get my interview.. I have no restrictions on my nomination and just got my BOWP. When I called AINP they said I could in thesis but the officer could withdraw my nomination if she wasn’t satisfied with my new job. I wish more people could tell us what they ask. Thanks for answering though!