+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
I can understand your feeling. It took 6 months for me to get PPR/COPR after DM so I guess that`s normal. Inlands are getting COPR soon after DM. There are many applicants yet to get COPR after DM. Just wait for some more days, if not then you can just contact IRCC.
u r an outland, so be quiet. It's different setup for u guys

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
oh no! you should be the one going on google or CIC. you can find my other post on this subject I am not about to school another person. thank you
There is a clause and there is always a fine print. Maybe you need to dig deeper to see the hidden stuff that's out there. MISREPRESENTATION THATS THE WORD TO OAY ATTEBTION TO. I reat this case with you. Anybody who wants to do something that they think will suite them, the go a head but read with understanding before you proceed.

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
There is a clause and there is always a fine print. Maybe you need to dig deeper to see the hidden stuff that's out there. MISREPRESENTATION THATS THE WORD TO OAY ATTEBTION TO. I reat this case with you. Anybody who wants to do something that they think will suite them, the go a head but read with understanding before you proceed.
Applicants applying through a PNP must maintain compliance with the program and truthfulness in the application process. The intention to settle in a province under an immigration program must be clearly present upon landing.
In the case of individuals where indications at the POE are that they no longer intend to reside in the nominating province/territory, they may be reported under section A44(1) for non-compliance with paragraph 87(2)(b) of the IRPR.
At worst, where it becomes evident that an individual never intended to reside in the nominating province or territory, this could give rise to an allegation of misrepresentation, pursuant to paragraph 40(1)(a) of the IRPA

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
oh no! you should be the one going on google or CIC. you can find my other post on this subject I am not about to school another person. thank you
Every Canadian citizen and permanent resident is entitled to mobility rights as per Section 6 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The charter has ensured for every permanent resident the right to move, settle and earn a livelihood anywhere in the country.

Section 6(2) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states:
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province
It means you can move anywhere in Canada as a permanent resident.

Canada does not have any rules that require permanent residents to stay in a particular province. But the case is a bit different for PNP immigrants. The primary aim of the provincial nominee programs is to attract immigrants who can contribute towards the province’s economy. So obviously, the provinces want their nominees to stay in their province permanently. In their case, Canada has made provisions to ensure that the PNP immigrants are not using Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) for a back-door entry to the country.

Many PNP immigrants want to leave the province of their nomination and move to another province immediately after landing. But provincial authorities can prosecute them for misrepresentation. Because, when a person accepts the nomination of a province, he expressed his intention to live in the country that nominated him. In such cases, there are also chances for the permanent residency status of the immigrant to be declined or rejected.

But there is one way for PNP immigrants to move to another province. It is by proving that the province that nominated them could not provide an occupation in their nominated NOC. But the provincial authorities must be convinced that the concerned person tried his best before deciding to move to another province.

Following are a few things that you can do as a provincial nominee before moving to another province in order to avoid landing in troubles:
Look for another job in the province that nominated you
Document all your job searching activities
Approach the office of immigration in your province
Let the officials know the efforts you have taken to find a job
If the officials are convinced about your reason to move to another province, you will be allowed to leave
Remember, it is ideal to get the province’s approval for your decision to move in writing

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Every Canadian citizen and permanent resident is entitled to mobility rights as per Section 6 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The charter has ensured for every permanent resident the right to move, settle and earn a livelihood anywhere in the country.

Section 6(2) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states:
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province
It means you can move anywhere in Canada as a permanent resident.

Canada does not have any rules that require permanent residents to stay in a particular province. But the case is a bit different for PNP immigrants. The primary aim of the provincial nominee programs is to attract immigrants who can contribute towards the province’s economy. So obviously, the provinces want their nominees to stay in their province permanently. In their case, Canada has made provisions to ensure that the PNP immigrants are not using Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) for a back-door entry to the country.

Many PNP immigrants want to leave the province of their nomination and move to another province immediately after landing. But provincial authorities can prosecute them for misrepresentation. Because, when a person accepts the nomination of a province, he expressed his intention to live in the country that nominated him. In such cases, there are also chances for the permanent residency status of the immigrant to be declined or rejected.

But there is one way for PNP immigrants to move to another province. It is by proving that the province that nominated them could not provide an occupation in their nominated NOC. But the provincial authorities must be convinced that the concerned person tried his best before deciding to move to another province.

Following are a few things that you can do as a provincial nominee before moving to another province in order to avoid landing in troubles:
Look for another job in the province that nominated you
Document all your job searching activities
Approach the office of immigration in your province
Let the officials know the efforts you have taken to find a job
If the officials are convinced about your reason to move to another province, you will be allowed to leave
Remember, it is ideal to get the province’s approval for your decision to move in writing
I know many people that came to Regina particularly,with work permit from pnp and they started their pr application...they stayed here for 1 to 2 years until their application completed and got their pr...
Many of them left for other provinces the same day they got copr..nobody had any problem...I don’t intend to leave Saskatchewan but I see people doing it and they are ok

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
I'm really starting to get nervous because my work permit (with restrictions) is going to run out on Jan 30th 2021 and I still haven't gotten a DM yet. Here is my time line so far (inland):

AR April 2019
AOR 28 April 2019
Upfront medical - June 2019
Medical request - Sept 2019
Medical pass - Sept 2019
PAL - Sept 2019
Medical Extension - Sept 2020
Update Document Request (Update IMM 5669 for details covering 2019 to Present) - Nov 2020

The request for updated IMM 5669 scared me but I guess it makes sense because its been so long since April 2019 and they probably want to have the most updated information. I'm also trying to look on the bright side because maybe it means a DM is close as why update the form now only for it to become outdated again in the months to come.

But I'm really starting to have panic attacks over how close its getting to my permit running out and everything I see online is you can't apply for extensions if you have a restriction on your permit (my restriction is working for my employer only)