+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys, I need some help with this update: my medical status has changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is that normal? Is that mean I will be requested to re-do medical or my medical exam has been extended?

I'm December 2018 AR and no updates from IRCC since January 2020 when I've submitted schedule A. I don't know what's going on with my application, it's 23 months now and still counting... it's really frustrating. Anyone in the same situation?

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Can someone clarify....so I was a student in canada 2017 to 2019 but did part time jobs while in school. I have only put studying in my personal history and not included the jobs in same period. Is this okay?
Are you an agent but you said 2
We can not include those part time jobs while studying full time.
We only have to show study for that time period in the background history
This information is not true
We are supposed to include everything we did including work while schooling

julian2608

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi guys, I need some help with this update: my medical status has changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is that normal? Is that mean I will be requested to re-do medical or my medical exam has been extended?

I'm December 2018 AR and no updates from IRCC since January 2020 when I've submitted schedule A. I don't know what's going on with my application, it's 23 months now and still counting... it's really frustrating. Anyone in the same situation?
Have you called CIC? are you an inland or outland applicant, why did CIC require from you another schedule A?

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Not true,
You can't do upfront PCC for paperbase application, technically you could but they will just ask for it again anyway.
You can do upfront PCC and they wouldn't ask for it again as long as it was valid at the time you submitted your application. I did mine upfront and they never asked for it again, I have my pr now. Including it when submitting save you processing time