+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
I just got 3 ghost updates . When I checked the last update my medical was gone and it say " we don't need a medical when we need it we will let you know " I thought maybe they're about extending my medical and probably approval
Mine and my family medical expired too last October, hope no medical request again

Reactions: Sweetmother

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did you ask them why you are not getting it
They always say how you know your application is approved lols sometimes they say its approved sometimes they still in process
And i asked them why you gave us dm they said they dont know today is 64 days since dm

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
Me too...I did upfront on September 29 submitted the medical sheet the same day and the doctor submitted the results 8 of October...I got mr on Monday..when did you go??
i did my medicals on 1st october and submitted same day got replay from cic on 10 october ...after that nothing on gckey or ecas.called cic they said that your medicals are in the office but not yet linked to your file and the agent said she will leave a message.

Reactions: Helen929

Qwer12

Oct 13, 2020
Hi I'm still waiting for PR confirmation letter since 19. Oct so I called ircc 21. Oct and they said well send you in two businnes days but now still no email anybody same situation as me??