+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Dear All,

Need a help from you.

I have recently submitted my paper based application to IRCC. Since I do not have the birth certificate I submitted my paper application along with a LOE and the copy of my School Leaving Certificate. I had summited the same documents for my provincial nomination which was accepted by the province and they nominated me. Kindly let me know do I need to submit any more documents to IRCC as supporting documents for the birth certificate? Please help if anyone faced same situation.

rm0705

Sep 16, 2020
Hi All,
My Timeline is as follows.
Application -OINP Paper based - inland
AR -June 6, 2019
AOR-July 9, 2019
Upfront Medical.
PAL-December 6th,2019.
Medicals expired.
Again medicals are passed on Nov 2,2020
ECA's status-Decision Made on Nov 4,2020.
Please let me know what will be the next step?

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi All,
My Timeline is as follows.
Application -OINP Paper based - inland
AR -June 6, 2019
AOR-July 9, 2019
Upfront Medical.
PAL-December 6th,2019.
Medicals expired.
Again medicals are passed on Nov 2,2020
ECA's status-Decision Made on Nov 4,2020.
Please let me know what will be the next step?
Congratulations.

How long does it takes for cic to extend your medical after it expired please?

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
Dear All,

Need a help from you.

I have recently submitted my paper based application to IRCC. Since I do not have the birth certificate I submitted my paper application along with a LOE and the copy of my School Leaving Certificate. I had summited the same documents for my provincial nomination which was accepted by the province and they nominated me. Kindly let me know do I need to submit any more documents to IRCC as supporting documents for the birth certificate? Please help if anyone faced same situation.
leaving certificate is good enough but make a affidavit with it that why are you submitting the leaving certificate .my file was return twice because of missing birth certificate ... and my immigration consultant was useless he didnt knew what to do. so i got a duplcate of my school leaving certificate and as well as proof of birth from BLS indian consulate. so this time they accepted it. so make sure you make a affidavit of the LC and also keep the extra certificate from BLS

Reactions: ourcanadavisa