+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. Still waiting very frustrating!!!!

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I HAVE EXACLY THE SAME

Benregi

Oct 27, 2020
Hi team I call them today and they said my application is almost done is everyone knows if the are going to start working faster in November??

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
"The immigration system has not been well-managed, I think to say the least, in the last eight months. So I will be looking for some sort of plan for how they're going to improve it," Dancho said.

"The number can be whatever it's going to be, but unless they bring forward a plan for how they're going to change course and get better at processing immigration applications, it's really all for nothing."

This is what is said
SOOO , There is no specific plan in hand yet