+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
No, I didn't. When did you do the medical test?
Good news!! I just checked again and got medical pass!!! Sept.24-Oct.29, 5 weeks waiting from upfront medical test to medical pass.
i did my upfront on 1 october... nothing yet!! hey what does your status says on gckey? mine says submitted. is there any changes in your status?

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I guess the reason they make the process super slow for some of us is that they want to limit people who can come to Canada now, especially people who are inland and have outland dependants.

Reactions: duster

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I guess the reason they make the process super slow for some of us is that they want to limit people who can come to Canada now, especially people who are inland and have outland dependants.
That can't really be the reason. There are lots of inland PA with Inland dependents still on the waiting list till today

Reactions: ssambc

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Hey me too i did on 24 nd gave emedical sheet to my lawyer next day but i think he submit on 28 sept and October 7 he forwarded me a mail from irrc that they revieved the document nd forwarded to responsible officer cor consideration. So does it showing in ur ecas too now
No, not now at least. I just received the update on gckey today, and I guess the ecas would be updated at least tmr. So maybe your pass is ready on the way

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
No, not now at least. I just received the update on gckey today, and I guess the ecas would be updated at least tmr. So maybe your pass is ready on the way
Okay thanks just quck question does that email from ircc that my lawyer forward me it is for confirmation right that they recieve our medical nd forward it