+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
You meant your medical section similar mine, right? Please confirm because someone told me that I may need to do new one but when I called CIC they told they sent the requested extension. That makes me so confused and nervous. Thanks
Yes. On my gckey under review of medical results it still says October 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam. I however ordered my gcms notes and found that my medicals got extended. I would suggest to get your gcms notes and find out whats happening with your file. Best of luck for all of us!

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Anyone from May 2019 with dependents inland still waiting for DM? 91% on gckey

Also a question please;
I didn't add all the hustling little work experience I did while I was in school to my work experience on the PR application. Hope that's not gonna be a problem?

Please I need anyone to advice asap. Thanks

Last edited:

CherryNg

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes. On my gckey under review of medical results it still says October 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam. I however ordered my gcms notes and found that my medicals got extended. I would suggest to get your gcms notes and find out whats happening with your file. Best of luck for all of us!
Thanks so much for your information. It’s was November 4, 2019 you passed medical, then two weeks ago it’s you don’t need to do medical. I also order GCMS note

Reactions: Knp2083 and rtidal6

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Yea i asked him two days ago but med not passed yet. As i did upfront med on 24 do we get any confirmation from ircc too that they sent our med to responsible officee. And it doesnt show in ecas that medical has been recieved.
I don`t think any confirmation will be sent. Updates in ECAS is slow. Hopefully next week you will get the update in ECAS. Goodluck.

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I don`t think any confirmation will be sent. Updates in ECAS is slow. Hopefully next week you will get the update in ECAS. Goodluck.
Thanks mate
But lawyer forwarded me the mail from ircc that we r pleased to confirm reception of document. We have forwarded them to the responsible office for consideration.Its like that

Reactions: gtcan19

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys, I am glad to share the good news.

Inland (Alberta) NOC - 6211
AR - July 17, 2019
AOR - August 06, 2019
Pre arrival Letter - January
Upfront Medical - September 22, 2020
Medical Passed - October 20, 2020
COPR - October 22, 2020
ECAS - Complete Today

Best of luck to all you who are waiting.
Inland bro
which city bro and when did you applied?

Reactions: Sandy992

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Inland application with Outland dependent
AR - April 2019
AOR - May 2019
MP - November 2019
PAL - November 2019
ADR - December 2019
No update after ADR. Gckey 97%completed. Called IRCC in September, The agent said security not started yet.

It seems many of the July AR got their COPR. Is there any March and April AR still waiting for DM?
I got dm on 11 sep but no copr yet

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Got ghost update on Oct 6th, 2020. Called 3 times and received the same answer that I passed everything just need to wait for the final decision. Medical will expire on Oct 25, 2020. My questions are:
How long does it take to trigger ppr after passing everything? Does anyone get extend medical in a similar case?
I didn't do upfront medical so is it ok if my medical result expires without any notification from CIC?
Must the application send to the local office before release ppr? Any idea how can we find that information like email or phone number of them, etc?
Many thanks

Reactions: manku_patel

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Inland application with Outland dependent
AR - April 2019
AOR - May 2019
MP - November 2019
PAL - November 2019
ADR - December 2019
No update after ADR. Gckey 97%completed. Called IRCC in September, The agent said security not started yet.

It seems many of the July AR got their COPR. Is there any March and April AR still waiting for DM?
March outland 20 months