January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guyss
Need help
I called cic agent and asked about my application
He said I passed my security and all other parts of my file
He said my application is at final stage where a decision is taken
Can someone tell me how long is it gonna take to get copr now since I passed everything on last Friday (16 October 2020).
Thanks in advance

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey guyss
Need help
I called cic agent and asked about my application
He said I passed my security and all other parts of my file
He said my application is at final stage where a decision is taken
Can someone tell me how long is it gonna take to get copr now since I passed everything on last Friday (16 October 2020).
Thanks in advance
Hey buddy, I’m just guessing here! You might get it soon since all of it is passed. All the very best!

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
can you please tell me the procedure
Just call the doctor and get an appointment..the doctor will explain everything..you just go to the doctor you do the medicals
The doctor will give you a medical sheet that you have to upload through webform to ircc and that’s it...

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Just call the doctor and get an appointment..the doctor will explain everything..you just go to the doctor you do the medicals
The doctor will give you a medical sheet that you have to upload through webform to ircc and that’s it...
how to upload on webform plz
?

kisekio

Mar 27, 2020
Good News to share with you guys
Just got COPR 1 hour ago almost after 18 months
As i told you previously i had Virtual Landing through Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal which is developed by IRCC with is out sourced by Delloit Company. I had Video confrence with IRCC agent and two of agents were from Delloit, they said they are testing this new system and later at tge end i uploaded my photos for PR card and updated my Adress. I had meeting this morning and later in afternoon i got my COPR. They told me i will get my PR card in couple of weeks. They gonna change system of finalizing PR applications soon by next mont as they told me i gave them feedback about new Portal system, if its successful they gonna implement and that would be easier for all of us.
Thank you so much guys best for luck for your future, hope u guys also get your COPR soon.
So that mean it might be faster our process with that program???

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Good News to share with you guys
Just got COPR 1 hour ago almost after 18 months
As i told you previously i had Virtual Landing through Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal which is developed by IRCC with is out sourced by Delloit Company. I had Video confrence with IRCC agent and two of agents were from Delloit, they said they are testing this new system and later at tge end i uploaded my photos for PR card and updated my Adress. I had meeting this morning and later in afternoon i got my COPR. They told me i will get my PR card in couple of weeks. They gonna change system of finalizing PR applications soon by next mont as they told me i gave them feedback about new Portal system, if its successful they gonna implement and that would be easier for all of us.
Thank you so much guys best for luck for your future, hope u guys also get your COPR soon.
hmm... it's commonly bad news. new system + canada means not working or it occurs huge delay until it's finally works.

Reactions: pistachios2015

ArshGrewal

Dec 27, 2019
Arrival 19 December, 2019
Aor 13 feb
Biometrics 14 feb
Criminality check done on 17 July
Pal 18 July
Upfront medical passed on 29 July
Yesterday I got an ghost update.
Today I call cic agent she told me security still not started yet. I don’t know what to do now
Hi,
Same happened to me I got two ghost updates and called them today. they said security is not started yet and that's the only thing pending for finalization of the application.

Reactions: Gauravsehgal

moonstone

Mar 14, 2019
Hey
Hi,
I got DM today in ECAS. GC key still in process. I checked around 11.30 Today and it was decision made.
Hey,
How do you know if you got a dm ? I’m seeing in my ecas all the steps and it says under decision made its says a decision has been made at this point,does this mean dm?

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey

Hey,
How do you know if you got a dm ? I’m seeing in my ecas all the steps and it says under decision made its says a decision has been made at this point,does this mean dm?
Ya, it means that your Permanent Residence status has been determined(according to the CIC website). You must be getting your COPR soon!
Congratulations :)